About this eventRead more See less
MT. PATUKAN (HOLY WEEK CLIMB 2018)
March 28-April 01, 2018 Wednesday-Sunday
Limited Slots Only
Not Advisable for Beginner Hiker/s
''The Legendary Sleeping Beauty''
The 1906 meters high mountain east of poblacion, Tinglayan, separates the town with Tanudan. It is shaped like woman supinely lying at its back, facing the sky; the mountain has its own share of legends. Its peak gives mountain climbers a stunning view of the province. A vantage view of the profile can be seen from Sungang or Basao. According to the legend immortalized in the native ballad ullalim, dinayao was a renowned beauty from Tanudan who was supposed to meet with her lover, binsay, a dashing lad from Tinglayan. Binsay was killed in a tribal skirmish and Dinayao waited in vain. Her tears turned into streams and rivulet that now flow the mountain side and her face tilted towards Tinglayan, a sign of waiting. The mountain is a half-day hike from Ambato.
4000php Climb Budget
- Transportation from MNL-Tabuk-MNL
- Transportation from Tabuk-Lubo-Tabuk
- Barangay Fee
- Guide Fee
- Rented Gears and Equipment for Rappelling
- Group Coordinator
- Trip Arrangements
- Group Support
- Radio Communications
- Camping Gears and Equipment (Groupings)
- Camping Meals (Groupings)
- Personal or Group Porter
- Personal Expenses
- Other Charges
DAY 00 - MARCH 28, 2018
0800PM General Meet Up / Assembly (TBA)
1000PM ETD Manila to Tabuk City
DAY 01 - MARCH 29, 2018
0800AM ETA Tabuk City/ Take Breakfast
1000AM ETD Tabuk City- Lubo (JOP)
1200PM Lunch at Se-et
0300PM ETA Lubo / Rest / Prepare for Dinner
0600PM Dinner / Socials
0800PM Lights off
DAY 02 - MARCH 30, 2018
0400AM Wake-up Call
0600AM Start Summit via Lubo trail
0900AM First Water Source
1200PM Lunch at Second Water source
0300PM ETA Mt. Patukan View Deck
0500PM ETA Mt. Patukan Summit / Photo Ops / Descent
0600PM ETA Hunter’s Cave / Rest /Prepare for Dinner
0700PM Dinner / Socials
0800PM Lights Off
DAY 03 - MARCH 31, 2018
0500AM Wake-up Call
0700AM Start descent (Hunter’s cave-Lubo)
0900AM Starts descend over waterfalls approximately 60deg. 120m high. (Early lunch while others are rappelling)
1200PM Starts descend from the top of the rock approximately 60deg. 180m high.
0200PM Base of the Slope / Gappo River
0500PM ETA Lubo (JOP) /Rest / Prepare
0600PM Dinner / Socials
0800 PM Lights off
DAY 04 - APRIL 1, 2018
0400AM Wake-up Call /Breakfast
0600AM ETD Lubo-Tatakkan (Terminal)
0200PM ETA Tabuk City
0500PM ETD Tabuk-Manila
*NOTE: If the weather is not good we can’t descent at the first and second rappelling site. One of the Water source located at the hunter’s cave.
- CAMPING GEARS
- MESS KIT
- THERMAL CLOTHES
- TRAIL FOODS
- NALGENE | BLADDER 1-2L
- 2-3 SETS OF CLOTHES
- EXTRA CLOTHES
- SLIPPER | SANDAL
- RAIN GEARS
- SUNS PROTECTION
- TREKKING POLE (OPTIONAL)
- EMERGENCY FOODS
- REPAIR KIT
- POWER BANK
- TRASH BAG FOR PERSONAL TRASH
- POCKET MONEY
- WATER PROOF JACKET AND PANTS (OPTIONAL)
MODE OF PAYMENT:
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Required Down Payment of 2000 PHP Each on or Before February 28, 2018. No DP No Climb Policy. This had been made to secure your Slot(s) and the Budget and Event Expenses.
Bank Deposit or Transfer at:
BPI No.: 0929 4409 78
Name: REA P. HAGAPE
- After Payment Transaction, Kindly do send us privately your Proof of Transaction via FB Messenger the Image or Screenshot of your Slip.
- Kindly Indicate your Real Full Name and Contact No. Afterwards.
- The Remaining Balance will be collect during Assembly.
- The Down Payment is “NON-REFUNDABLE OR RE-BOOKABLE”, but may Transfer to New Participant
- Once you had settle your Down Payment it is Considered as “SOLD”
- 100% Cancellation Fee shall be Charged if Cancellation is made 5 Days before the Event Day.
- The Payments made to us are only Refundable if we cancel due to weather issues or fortuitous events.
For Inquiries and Reservations, just drop us a Msg. at https://www.facebook.com/TRIPPERS.PH/
or Contact Ms. Rea at 0935-949-7445 for Faster Transaction of Slots Reservation and Inquiries.