About this eventRead more See less
Major jumpoff: Sitio Balocloc, Brgy. Dalupirip, Itogon
LLA: 1328 MASL (to be verified)
Days required / Hours to summit: 1-2 days / 5-7 hours
Specs: Borderline major, Difficulty 4/9, Trail class 1-4
Features: Pine forests, scenic views of the Cordilleras
2200 - meet up at Mcdo Panay Ave. Beside Quezon Avenue MRT station
2300 - ETD Sitio Balocloc
0500 - ETA Sitio Balocloc, Register and secure guides.
0530 Start trek
0830 Arrival at junction
1100 ETA summit
1130 Start descent
1600 Back at trailhead; tidy up
1630 ETD Baguio City
1800 ETA Baguio City(Dinner)
1900 ETD Manila
2300 ETA Manila
"CLIMB AT YOUR OWN RISK"
What to bring:
- 2 - 3L H20
- extra clothes
- extra money
- valid I.d
- trail food
- personal 1st aid kit
LNT (leave no trace)
Light pack lang po tayo ah...pang dayhike lang po...���
Event fee: PHP1300
Reservation: 500(Deducted to Event Fee)
PNB savings account no.:
Kieven John Oboza
Kieven John L. Oboza
- “Pay Php500 of Registration Fee to confirm your slot” and “First reg.-first serve” policy.
- Reservation/ registration fee is non-refundable but transferable to new participants and effective on the set date/s only.
- Slot Reservation, Please pay dp or full payment using money transfer Either cebuana or palawan express.
- The organizer has the right to cancel the event if the circumtances call for it
- Make sure to prepare and condition yourself
- nothing follows -