About this eventRead more See less
Mt Pigingan, Itogon, Benguet
Major jumpoff: Sitio Balocloc, Brgy. Dalupirip, Itogon
LLA: 1328 MASL
Days required / Hours to summit: 1-2 days / 5-7 hours
Specs: Borderline major, Difficulty 4/9, Trail class 1-4
Features: Pine forests, scenic views of the Cordilleras
not recommended for beginners
2200H Meet up at Mcdonad's Mandaluyong
2300H ETD Manila
0300H ETA Brgy Dalupirip, Register, Prepare for hike
3300H Ride Jeepyney to jump off. Then, Start Trek
0700H Arrival at junction. Eat snacks
0730H Resume Trek
1100H Arrival at campsite
set up tent and dinner
0400H Wake Up for Sunrise. prepare for trek to summit
0500H arrival at summit
0630H Start Trek back to campsite
0730H pack up tent, prepare for descent
0900H ETA Junction. Eat snacks
1100H ETA End of trek. Ride jeep back to Barangay. Prepare to go home.
1200H Depart for Manila
Things to Bring:
at least 2 Liters of water
at least 4 set of spare clothes
LNT (Leave No Trace) Policy
Sun protection (REQUIRED)
Trail Foods (Chocolates, etc.. )
Payong, Poncho (In case of Rain)
Foods (Lunch, Snacks)
Waterproofing kit for your Devices
Tent (required but we have some for rent)
Roundtrip Van Transfer
Complete Event Photo and Video Coverage
Full travel video coverage with Drone shots
High Quality Edited Pictures
Event Fee: 3000.00 php/pax
Downpayment would be 1000 Php.
Terms and Conditions
- Reservation (500) must be made asap.
- Downpayment (1000) is needed a month before the event.
- Then, Remaining Balance will be made on the event day itself.
- No downpayment means slot will be offered to others even if reservation fee was already paid.
- Downpayment and Reservation Fee is refundable and transferrable if event is cancelled by organizers but NON transferrable if participant backed out after downpayment.
- Participants would be required to sign a waver before the trip.
- Participants will need to follow the Leave No Trace Policy.
- Highlight Photos would be provided 15-20 Days after the trip.
- Travel Video would be provided 3-4 weeks after the trip.
- Organizers can reschedule or cancel the event due to the following:
Bad Weather Condition, Temporary Closure of the Location
or if number of prticipants does not reach minimum number (9 pax )
Number of going participants in this event page does not reflect our list*