About this eventRead more See less
MT. PINATUBO 2D1N
Major jump-off: Brgy. Sta. Juliana, Capas, Tarlac
LLA: 15°8’35″N, 120°20’54″E, 960 MASL
Specs: Minor climb, Difficulty 8/9, Trail class
Big NO for 1st timer
Itenirary soon to be posted
Things need to bring
Skin protection (mosquito repellent,
sunscreen and arm sleeves)
- Itinerary could possibly change, depends upon the situation and capacity of pariticipants/guests.
- Organizers are not liable for any loss or damage of your valuables.
- Hike at your own risk.
Leave No Trace Principles
- Plan ahead and prepare.
- Travel and Camp on durable surfaces.
- Dispose of waste properly.
- Leave what you find.
- Minimize campfire impacts.
- Respect wildlife.
- Be considerate of other visitors.
First come first serve basis. We require Commitment Fee for your slot reservation on or before Apr 10, or until all slots have been reserved.
- The Commitment Fee is required for reservation and payment of such like transportation, it is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to new PROXY/PARTICIPANTS.
- The event is open for SOLO or Group joiners.
- The Organizer has the right to cancel the event if the circumtances calls for it.
- Make sure to prepare and condition yourself.
For reservation please send us the following:
- COMPLETE NAME
- CONTACT NUMBER/s
- NUMBER OF PAX
- DP 1000/PAX