07:00PM Meetup @ Qave Mcdo
08:00PM ETD to Sapang Uwak
11:00PM ETA Sapang Uwak
01:00AM Start trek
06:00AM Breakfast along the trail
07:30AM ETA Apu Malyari Falls
08:15AM ETA Twin Falls
10:00AM Lunch along the trail
12:300PM ETA Crater viewdeck/Photo ops
01:30PM ETA to Jump-off
05:00PM jump-off. End of trek. Tidy up.
08:00PM Dinner along the way
11:00PM ETA Mcdo Quezon Ave.
Please prepare 1 ID for each participant
Pre climb meeting is mandatory for this climb
Itinerary may change depends of the ff: group pace, weather and traffic.
How to Reserve:
- Slot reservation
"First come, First serve Basis"
- Reservation fee is "70% of the Event Fee.
- Reservation Fee is needed to reserve a slot.
- Reservation Fee is
"Not Refundable. Not Transferable
- Cancellation after the deadline of reservation, reservation fee will not be refunded or transferred.
- Cancellation within the day of event, the slot is considered to be taken and pax need to pay 100% of the stated budget.
THINGS TO BRING/WEAR
@Trekking shoes or sandals
@At least 3 Liters of Water
(hats, sun block, headgear, sunglasses)
@flash light / headlight (MUST)
(weather is unpredictable)
@Personal meds and toiletries
@Personal choice of trail food
LNT PRINCIPLES (Strictly implemented)
- Plan Ahead and Prepare
- Travel and Camp on Durable Surfaces
- Dispose of Waste Properly
- Leave What You Find
- Minimize Campfire Impacts
- Respect Wildlife
- Be Considerate of Other Visitors
REQUIRED DP to RESERVEDSLOT: 1,000
Acct. Name: Mark Anthony O. Tagana
Acct. No: 312-3-312-15090-6
Van Transfers RT