About this eventRead more See less
Join Proud Quest as we take you to Mt. Pinatubo Crater!
EVENT FEE: P 2, 200.00 (15 pax)
Reservation Fee: P 1,000.00
Deadline of reservation is on or before Feb 20, 2017.
⛽Gas, Toll and Parking Fee
Event Shirt - P 250.00
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Warren J. Besa
000 900 921 579
Warren J. Besa
CEBUANA / MLhuiller / LBC / Western Union
WARREN J. BESA
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Down Payment of P 1000.00 is required to reserve a slot. It is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE;
- The event is open for Solo and/or Group joiners;
- The Organizer has the right to cancel the event due bad weather or heavy storm because your safety is our priority; Also if the minimum participants is not met (10). Refund may apply once the organizer cancelled the event.
- Cancellation fee of P 1,000.00 will be charged to the participants who decided not to proceed 3 days before the event.
Day tour Itinerary :
?0100 Meet-up in McDo Teleperformance - Greenfields Shaw Blvd
?0200 ETD to Sta.Juliana Capaz Tarlac
?0500 Brgy. Sta. Juliana - Registration - Secure Guide and 4X4 Ride - Preparation - Briefing - Prayer
?0600 Start of 4X4 Quest
?0800 Jump-off - Start of Trek to Pinatubo
?0900 1st Stop - Store
?0905 Meet and Greet with the Aetas - Kids - Feeding and Gift giving
?0940 2nd Stop - Pinatubo Forest Trail
?0945 Resume Trek
?1015 Mt. Pinatubo Crater - Rest - Photo op - Lunch
?1200 Descent, Back trail
?1400 4X4 Jump-off
?1415 Resume 4X4 Ride
?1600 Brgy. Sta. Juliana - Wash up - Rest - Merienda
?1630 Side trip to Capas Shrine
?1900 Dinner along the way
?2000 ETA Greenfields Shaw Blvd
Itinerary might change depending on participants' capacity and weather condition.
?Things to Bring:
✔2 to 3L of water or depending on your consumption
✔Packed Lunch and Snacks
✔Personal Medical Kit
✔Umbrella / Raincoat
✔Drifit or any comfortable shirt
✔Sunvisor / Cap
✔Rubber Shoes / Trekking Shoes/Sandals
✔Camera / Go Pro / Phone
LEAVE NO TRACE PRINCIPLE
- Plan ahead and prepare.
- Travel and Camp on durable surfaces.
- Dispose of waste properly.
- Leave what you find.
- Minimize campfire impacts.
- Respect wildlife.
- Be considerate of other visitors.