About this eventRead more See less
Pirata Backpackers goes to
Mt. Pinatubo Crater Lake (4x4 Tour)
April 15, Sunday
LLA: 15°8’35″N, 120°20’54″E
Hours to crater: 45 min 4×4 + 2 hrs hike
Minor climb, Difficulty 2/9, Trail class 1
? EVENT FEE: PHP 2,600
4x4 Ride (5:1)
Souvenir - Magnet Bagtag
? THINGS TO BRING:
Wet Wipes/Paper Towels
Trash Bag (Leave No Trace)
Poncho or Umbrella
First Aid Kit inc Personal Meds
Headlamps &/or Flashlights for emergency
01:00 am - Meet up Mcdo Panay Ave near MRT Quezon Ave Station
02:00 am - ETD to Capas Tarlac
04:00 am - ETA Mc Donalds Tarlac / Breakfast
05:30 am - ETA Municipal Tourism Office (MTO) / Registration
06:00 am - 4x4 Ride to Jump Off Point
07:30 am - ETA Jump Off Point / Start Trek (ascent)
10:30 am - ETA Mt. Pinatubo Crater / Picture Taking
11:00 am - Early Lunch
12:00 pm - Start Trek (descent)
02:00 pm - 4x4 Ride to MTO
03:00 pm - ETA MTO / Wash Up
04:30 pm - ETD to Manila
07:00 pm - ETA Manila
? HOW TO JOIN
Kindly confirm your slot by sending us a copy of your deposit of at least 1,500 Php on or before April 1 to the account number below:
0062 8029 5493
Money transfer (i.e. LBC, Cebuana and Palawan Express Padala) is also accepted
Terms & Conditions
- Downpayment is required to secure the slot. 1st come 1st serve basis.
- Balance should be settle on the event date.
- Down payments are non-refundable but transferrable to another person for the same event only.
- The organizers have the right to cancel the event in case for the following reasons:
4.1 If the minimum required number of participants was not met, downpayments will be refunded.
4.2 If the weather is in bad condition and not ideal for a hike, it will be postponed to the next available date.
- Notice of cancellation within 24hrs before departure time will deem the reservation payment not refundable.
REMINDERS DURING THE EVENT
- Your own safety is your responsibility.
- Keep your distance when smoking.
- Drink moderately during socials.
- Minimize noise and music. Respect other joiners, the locals and the nature itself.
- Follow the instructions of the organizer/s and local guide/s for precautions.
The Etiquette of Joining Climbs by Gideon Lasco
- Respond as soon as you can.
- Invitations are not transitive, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Don’t say ‘yes’ to climbs that you’re not prepared for.
- Try not to be a burden. Make sure to follow the LNT principles.
- Don’t take the lead, unless you’re asked to.
- Ask permission, but a “Yes” does not necessarily mean that the host approves.
- Be sociable and friendly.
- Be honest if the situation calls for it.
- What happens on a climb stays among the climb participants.
- Share your trail food.
Leave No Trace Seven Principles
Responsible mountaineers and outdoor enthusiasts do not only know and understand, they practice them.
- Plan ahead and prepare
- Travel and camp on durable surfaces
- Dispose of waste properly
- Leave what you find
- Minimize campfire impacts
- Respect wildlife
- Be considerate of other visitors
Pirata Backpackers has the RIGHT to cancel the event if the minimum number of participants has not been met or if the weather is unfavorable. Reservation fees, by then, is fully refundable. Unless the event be rescheduled on a later date.
We organize fun, affordable and hassle-free events for mountain climbing, island hopping, beach, waterfalls and city tours open for solo joiners, couples or a group of friends.
Contact us at 09178913574. Follow us on instagram @piratabackpackers.