About this eventRead more See less
MT. PINATUBO (DAY TOUR)
AUGUST 22, 2018
LIMITED UP TO 14 SLOTS ONLY
Mount Pinatubo is an active stratovolcanic caldera in the Zambales Mountains, located on the tripoint boundary of the Philippine provinces of Zambales, Tarlac and Pampanga, all in Central Luzon on the northern island of Luzon.
Major jump-off: Brgy. Sta. Juliana, Capas, Tarlac
LLA: 15°8’35″N, 120°20’54″E, 960 MASL
Days required / Hours to crater: 1 day, 45 min 4×4 + 2 hrs hike
Specs: Minor climb, Difficulty 2/9, Trail class 1
2100 General meet up and assembly at Mcdonald's edsa IT center shaw blvd.
2300 ETD to Capas, Tarlac
0230 ETA Manila for Capas, Tarlac via NLEX
0500 ETA Capas, Tarlac. Take Breakfast
0600 ETA Brgy. Sta. Juliana; finalize prior arrangements
0700 Board 4×4 vehicles; adventure begins!
0800 ETA end-of-the-road; start trek
1000 ETA crater of Mt. Pinatubo. Explore the crater
1200 Start return trek
1400 Back to the 4x4s parked
1445 Back at jump-off point
1500 Return to Manila
1900 ETA Manila
CLIMB BUDGET: 2500 PHP EACH
- Rented Van
- All Local Fees
- 4x4 Ride
- Guide Fee
- Group Coordinator
- Personal Expenses
- Other Charges
- Change of Clothes
- Rain Gears
- Sun's Protection
- 2-3L Drinking Water
- Personal Medications
- Personal Pocket Money
- Personal Hygienes
- Pack Meals or Snacks
- Trash Bag for Personal Trash
- Flashlight or Head light
- Slipper for Emergency Purposes
- Trail Foods
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Required Down Payment of 1000 PHP on or Before August 10, 2018. No DP No Slots Policy. This had been made to secure your Slot(s) and the Budget and Event Expenses.
Bank Deposit or Transfer at:
BPI No.: 0929 4409 78
Name: REA P. HAGAPE
- After Payment Transaction, Kindly do send us privately your Proof of Transaction via FB Messenger the Image or Screenshot of your Slip.
- Kindly Indicate your Real Full Name and Contact No. Afterwards.
- The Remaining Balance of 1500 PHP Each will be collect during Assembly.
- The Down Payment is “NON-REFUNDABLE OR RE-BOOKABLE”, but may Transfer to New Participant
- Once you had settle your Down Payment it is Considered as “SOLD”
- 100% Cancellation Fee shall be Charged if Cancellation is made 10 Days before the Event Day.
- The Payments made to us are only Refundable if we cancel due to weather issues or fortuitous events.
For Inquiries and Reservations, just drop us a Msg. at https://www.facebook.com/TRIPPERS.PH/
or Contact Ms. Rea at 0935-949-7445 for Faster Transaction of Slots Reservation and Inquiries.
Note: We Accept Exclusive Climb! Maximum of 12 Slots, Minimum of 10 Slots. You may choose your Preferred Schedule. Other Charges will be applied.