About this eventRead more See less
MT. PINATUBO DAYHIKE
VIA SAPANG UWAK –DELTA V
BUDGET: Php1, 500.00/ Not Advisable for Beginners
DATE: January 19, 2019 (Saturday)
Private Van (Round trip)
Food for the whole day
Event Shirt (Php300)
*To secure your slot, down payment will be Php800.00
Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI)
Sheena H. Quintero
Landbank of the Philippines
Alfredo P. Asan III
Contact or PM me for reservations
January 18, 2019 (Friday)
07:00 PM - Meet up at Mcdonald Greenfield District Shaw (Teleferpormance Building)
08:00 PM - ETD Sapang Uwak, Porac, Pampanga
January 19, 2019 (Saturday)
12:00 AM - ETA at Sapang Uwak Jumpoff.
01:00 AM - Start Trek
07:00 AM – Breakfast along the trail
09:00 AM – ETA Apu Malyari Falls
12:00 PM – ETA Pinatubo view deck. Lunch time
01:00 PM – Resume trek to Mt. Mcdo
02:30 PM – ETA at Mcdo
08:00 PM - ETA Jumpoff. Wash up.
09:00 PM - ETD to Dau/Dinner/Post Climb
12:00 AM – ETA Meet up at Mcdonald Greenfield District Shaw
Ang Itinerary natin ay depende po ito sa magiging pacing as a group. Pwedeng magbago kung sakali my hindi inaasahang aberya (Ex. My injury ang isang kasama natin.)
- No reservation fee, no slot.
- Slot reservation is on "First come, First served Basis".
- Reservation Fee is "Non Refundable but Transferable" in case of participant backing out.
- Deadline of Reservation Fee is 1 week before the event.
- Cancellation 3 days prior to climb, will resort to the reservation fee to be forfeited.
- Last minute back out is considered as sold.
Cancellation of Event:
A. Did not meet the minimum participants
B. Weather Condition
Things to bring for Mt. Pinatubo Circuit Dayhike
• A good pair of trekking shoes
• Sun and Rain Protection (Sun Block, rain coat, Umbrella, shades, cap, Arm Sleeves, etc.)
• Water or rehydration fluids(prescribed is 2L) or Gatorade (Optional)
• Extra clothes
• Toiletries (weep wipes)
• Personal Medications
• Packed lunch
• Trail Food (Mixed nuts, Jelly, Chocolate, etc.)
• Extra plastic
• Extra Budget for Extra Expenses