About this eventRead more See less
MOUNT PINATUBO VIA DELTA V - SAPANG UWAK TRAIL
Major jump-off: Brgy. Pidpid, Porac, Pampanga
LLA: 15°8'35"N, 120°20'54"E, 960 MASL
Days required / Hours to crater: 2 days/ 10 to 12 hours
Specs: Major climb, Difficulty 7/9, Trail class 1-3
Day 0 Saturday
08:00PM Meetup KFC Telus Cubao
09:00PM ETD to Sapang Uwak
10:30PM ETA Dau. Buy supplies.
Day 1 Sunday
12:00AM ETA Sapang Uwak. Short orientation. Final preparation.
01:00AM Start trek
07:00AM Breakfast along the trail
08:30AM ETA Apu Malyari Falls
09:15AM ETA Twin Falls
11:00AM Lunch along the trail
12:00PM ETA Crater viewdeck. Photo ops
02:30PM ETA Mcdo
06:00PM Back at jump-off. End of trek. Tidy up.
07:00PM ETD Dau
08:30PM ETA Dau. Post climb dinner.
11:00PM ETA KFC Telus Cubao
EVENT FEE: 1,800 per pax
Van Transpo RT
Meal for dinner
Talong with bagoong
Tilapia and Bangus
Not advisable for beginners
STRONG ADVICE AVERAGE PACING
- Valid ID
LNT Principles (Leave no Trace)
Leave nothing but Footprints
Take nothing but Pictures
Kill nothing but Time
Keep nothing but memories
THINGS TO BRING
- 2L Water
- Trail foods (biscuits, Jelly Ace, Fruits etc)
- Pack Lunch
- Light (Headlamps & flashlights)
- Umbrella (just be careful with the wind though)
- Scarfs or caps (something you can use for cover that could not be easily blown away)
- Raincoat or Rainjacket (in case of rain)
- Extra Shoes or Slippers
- First Aid Kit and Medicine(For Emergency Purposes)
- Extra Clothes & Toiletries (washing up after the trek)
- Garbage Bag (as they say "Leave nothing but footprints"
Terms and Conditions
Downpayment is Non-refundable but Transferrable.
1,000 Php downpayment is needed to reserve a slot.
*Participants would be required to sign a waver before the trip.
*** Organizers can reschedule the event due to the following:
- Bad Weather Condition
- Temporary Closure of the Location
Participants does not reach minimum number (14 pax )
P.S -The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% Perfect due to many factors such as the Weather condition Participants Pacing, Traffic etc But we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itinerary.
For inquries and reservations,
Pm me or contact @