About this eventRead more See less
Mt. Pinatubo Delta 5 - Sapang Uwak Circuit Overnight
Major jumpoff point: Brgy. Sapang Uwak Porac Pampanga
Specs: Major 8/9 class 1-3
Features: River trekking, rope segment, bouldering, crater rim
~NOT ADVISABLE FOR BEGINNERS~
22:00 – Meet up McDonald's Quezon avenue Mrt station.
23:00 – ETD to Sapang Uwak
01:30 – ETA Sapang Uwak jump off
02:00 – Start Trek
07:00 – ETA Delta 5 trail (breakfast)
09:00 – ETA first water falls
10:00 – ETA 2nd & 3rd water falls
12:00 – ETA Dry river (lunch) last water source)
13:00 – Resume Trek
15:30 – ETA Mt. Pinatubo highest peak
16:00 – Start Descent
18:00 – ETA Mcdo summit (campsite)
19:00 – Dinner (Socials)
22:00 – Lights out
06:00 – Wake up call
07:00 – Breakfast
08:00 – Start descent
10:00 – ETA water source
11:00 – ETA Miyamit junction
11:30 – ETA Miyamit falls (swimming)
12:30 – Lunch
14:00 – ETD Sapang-Uwak
17:00 – ETA Tourism Office (Sapang-Uwak)
19:00 – Dinner (Socials)
20:00 – ETD to Manila
23:00 – ETA Manila.
Event Fee: 1999php only
Event drifit shirt 300php
Things to bring:
2L of water
Sun protection (cap/bonnet/sun block/arm sleeve)
Pair of clothes
1. Please make sure that your body is conditioned well.
You can start jogging so your heart and lungs would be ready.
2. make sure to bring substantial
amount of water that can make you well hydrated during the hike.
3. Expect the unexpected bring poncho or raincoat always.
4. Do your research.
5. Follow the LNT (Leave No Trace) principle.
It is build on seven principles;
1. Plan ahead and prepare,
2. Travel and camp on durable surface,
3. Dispose of waste properly,
4. Leave what you find,
5. Minimize campfire impact,
6. Respect wildlife and nature,
7. Be considerate of other visitors.
How to join:
1. Send us a PM to reserve a slot
(or text carlo 09497179129 )
2. For slot reservation, deposit of 1000 is required to confirm your slot at least a week before the event day
Casandra Jane Gauat reynon
3. Or thru cebuana/palawan express
Paul Carlo Roque
4. Balance (1000) will be collected during assembly
Please note that the Php1000 dp is non-refundable if a participant cancels for whatever reason.
Events will be cancelled if a tropical storm is expected. Or if expected rainshowers/thunderstorms are above 8mm. All deposit are refundable if this happens
Events may be canceled if the LGU temporarily closes the mountain for whatever reason. All deposit are refundable here also
Events will continue if the weather is sunny, cloudy, cloudy w/showers, cloudy with thunderstorms as long as the expected rainfall is not more than 8mm. Last minute cancelation because you don't like the rain is non-refundable.
KINDLY CONSIDER THIS BEFORE CONFIRMING YOUR BOOKING WITH PAYMENTS