About this eventRead more See less
Thank you for choosing Mother Earth Adventures as your tour guide and organizer for this trip.
LNT – We strive to do our part in conserving the environment. Our actions (meal kit, low impact hiking, etc) takes into consideration the internationally accepted principles of Leave No Trace. We would also appreciate it if you can help us minimize our environmental impact primarily by lessening our waste/ garbage during this activity. For more info, please visit www.lnt.org.
Medical Certificate – As of November 11, 2015, the Park Superintendent Emerita Albas required all participants to submit a medical certificate stating that participants are fit to climb.
Camp Sites - As of November 29, 2015, all camp sites are closed due to the need to regenerate. All hikers are advised to stay at the Ranger Station.
Below is the itinerary of your Adventure Above the Clouds!
Category: Easy Climb via Ambangeg Trail
RESERVATION GUIDE LINES:
- To secure a slot, please deposit P2,000.00/head as a safety deposit through BPI SA, Elinor Abogado, Account number: 3979093623 at least one month prior to trip.
- Keep the receipt and send back photo through email.
- You will receive the registration form and list of things to bring.
- Send back the filled up reservation form with your complete details.
- The remaining balance will be collected by your team leader on the event day.
Registration fee is non-refundable but transferable.
Day 0 January 1, 2018
Meet up Bus Station, tentative location TBA
Tentative time 9-11pm (exact time to be announced)
DAY 1 - January 2, 2018
0400 ETD Baguio City
0600 Breakfast and buy packed lunch. (C/o participants account)
0700 Resume travel to DENR (Side trip to Ambuklaw dam)
0800 DENR Stop over for briefing
0900 Resume travel to Ranger Station
1100 Arrival at Ranger Station, Start Trek to Camp 1
1200 Lunch at Camp 1, re-group
1230 Resume Trek
1600 Arrival at Camp 2, set camp
1800 Early Dinner (C/o organizers)
1900 Lights out – must prepare for trek
DAY2 - January 3, 2018
0300 Wakeup call
0330 Start Summit Assault
0600 Sunrise at the summit
0630 Start descent
0730 Arrival at Camp 2, Breakfast (C/o organizers)
0830 Break Camp
0930 Start Descent
1200 ETA at Ranger Station. Lunch and shower.
1300 Start travel back to Baguio
1500 Log out at DENR
1700 ETA Baguio
Itinerary is subject to change, depending on the schedule of sunrise in day 2. Latest arrival in Baguio is 7:00 PM.
Participants may opt to choose their departure in schedule in Baguio.
· Bus from Manila to Baguio and back
· Chartered jeep from Baguio to jump off and back
· 2 camp meals
· Climb Certificate
· Registration Fee
· Camp Fee
· Environmental Fee
· Guide Fee
· Organizers Fee
· First Aid Assistance
· Leave No Trace Bag Tag Souvenir
· Tent accommodation, sharing. Minimum of 4 persons per tent.
(Can be availed subject to availability)
- Private Tent - P250/pax, available upon request. P500 for 1 person tent
- Sleeping Bag - P200/person
- Porters - P800, two way. For a minimum of 15kgs per bag. Additional P45 per exceeding kilogram.
- Deluxe Bus (longer leg room) - P300/pax/way
- Airport pick up/drop - P5,000.00 each way