Day 0 (Friday)
2100 – Meet Up at Victory Liner Cubao
2200 – ETD to Baguio
Day 1 (Saturday)
0300 – ETA Baguio
0330 – Ride Monster Jeep
0400 – ETD from Victory Baguio Station to Akiki DENR
0500 – Stop Over/Breakfast
0600 – ETD to DENR
0800 – ETA - Akiki DENR, Orientation, Securing of Guides and Porters
0900 – Start Trek
1100 – ETA Eddit River Camp (water source), Eat Lunch
1200 – Start Trek (Akiki Assault)
1600 – ETA Marlboro Country Camp
1700 – Setup camp/Cook/Social
2000 – lights out
Day 2 (Sunday)
0500 – WAKEUP
0800 – break camp (from Marlboro camp), start trek
1500 – ETA Saddle Camp, setup camp/explore area
1600 – start cooking (for dinner and packed breakfast for early assault)
1700 – Early Dinner
2000 – LIGHTS OUT
Day 3 (Monday)
0400 – WAKEUP CALL
0430 – Proceed to Pulag Summit
0500 – ETA to Summit/ Wait for sunrise and sea of clouds/Breakfast
0700 – Back to Camp Site
0800 – ETD to Ambangeg
1200 – ETA Ambangeg Ranger Station
1300 – Wash up, change clothes
1330 – ETD for DENR to logout and get certificates / Buy Souviners
1400 – ETD for Baguio
1700 – ETA Baguio Dine at Good Taste Restaurant
1800 – ETD Back to Manila
2300 – ETA Manila Back to Reality! ^_^
The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition, participants pacing, traffic, etc. but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itinerary.
THINGS TO BRING: ?
TENT (Not advisable Beach Type)
2 or 3 Liters of Water
Trail Food (ex.Jelly ace, Chocolates, Gatorade, Piatos Etc.)
First Aid Kit /Personal Meds
3 Sets of Extra clothes
Poncho / Rain Coat
Headlamp or Flash light
Plastic bag / Trash Bag
Sandals / Slipper
- Extra Money
RESERVATION FEE: 1,000.00/pax
Wilson P. Padon
BDO Savings Acct. 0039 0025 4707
or thru Cebuana Lhuillier / Palawan
Wilson P. Padon
09054745671 - Angeles City
– Reservation fee is needed to secure your slot. It is not refundable but transferrable.
– Balance will be collected at the assembly, or you pay it as Full as well..
– Upon payment, please send a copy of your payment slip with your name and contact details.
– Deadline of slot confirmation and payment deposit is on July 30, 2018
– The organizers have the right to CANCEL the event if minimum no. of participants are not reached or due to unfavourable weather condition.
– Reservation fees will be refunded if the event is cancelled not unless rescheduled.
– Inform your relatives about this trip, give them updated Itinerary.
– Bring your personal Meds & Bring at least 1 valid I'd and Extra Money.
– Please give courtesy to the locals respect their place and territory.
– Support the organizer by following their instructions and respect any decisions that they might take for everybody's safety.
– "Take nothing but pictures. Leave nothing but footprints. Kill nothing but time." ���
For more inquiries, please send a private message in my Facebook account.
Bus Transportation (Manila-Baguio-Manila)
Monster Jeep (Baguio-Akiki-Baguio)
Local Guide Fee
Food for the Whole Climb
Camping Gears (Tent, Matts, Cook-set Etc.)
Disclaimer The event fees displayed are based on the price info we crawled from event's official Facebook page. For questions regarding price, message the organizer directly.