About this eventRead more See less
Mt. Pulag PLAYGROUND OF THE GODS
Via Amba-amba trail
Mt. Pulag 2922 MASL
Major Jump-off : Ambangeg ranger station. Bokod, benguet
Days required / Hours to summit : 4-5 Hours / 1-2 days
Specs: Major climb Difficulty 3/9, Trail class 1-2
Trail system : Grand Cordillera Trail, Section 3
Features : Sea of clouds, Dwarf bamboo slopes, Pine forest
MT. PULAG POLICY : NO MED CERT NO CLIMB
(Meron kuhaan sa Pulag ng medical certificate 120 only if wala po kayong madadala)
Day 00, (Friday)
⌚10:00pm - Meet up Mcdonalds Greenfield (Shaw Blvd)
⌚07:00am - ETD to Baguio
Day 01, (Saturday)
⌚04:00am - Early Breakfast
⌚06:00am - ETA to Baguio
⌚07:30am - ETA to JangJang Bridge / Photo ops
⌚09:30am - ETA DENR / Registration / Orientation @ Kabayan Benguet
⌚11:00am - ETA Ranger Station / Homestay
⌚12:00nn - Explore / Photo Ops / Socials / Lunch - Own pax
⌚05:00pm - Dinner : Hosted Meal
⌚06:00pm - Lights off
Day 02, (Sunday)
⌚12:00MN - Wake Up / Lights On / Light breakfast / Hosted meal
⌚01:00am - Prepare / Start Trekking
⌚05:00am - ETA Pulag Summit (Sunrise Sight Seing)
⌚07:30am - Descent Back to Ranger Station
⌚11:00am - ETA Homestay
⌚11:30am - Lunch : Hosted meal
⌚01:00pm - ETD to DENR
⌚02:00pm - ETA DENR / Log out / Buy things or souvenirs
⌚05:00pm - ETA Baguio
⌚06:00pm - ETD Going Manila
⌚11:00pm - ETA Manila
Event Fee: Php 3,700
Downpayment: Php 2,000
? RoundTrip Van (Manila-Bokod-Manila)
? Hosted Meal (Dinner,Bfast,Lunch)
? Entrance Fee
? Registration Fee
? Local Guide Fee
♻ Environmental Fee
⛺ Camping Fee
? Climb Certificate
Not Mention Above
? THINGS TO BRING :
- 2-3 Liters of Water (based on your consumption)
- Pack Lunch
- Trail Food
- Sandals / Trekking Shoes
- Cap / Sunblock
- Flash Light / Head Lamp
- Water Proof Jacket
- Raincoat / Poncho
- Power Bank
- Trekking Pole (optional)
- Garbage Bag
- Extra Damit/Short (pamalit)
- Extra Cash / I.D Cards
TERMS AND CONDITION ☑
- No Downpayment, No Slot/s
- Reservation fee is PHP2,000 only per participants required.
- Outstanding balance will be collected in the day of the event.
- Reservation fee is non-refundable, but transferable to eligible participants.
- Cancellation within the week of departure, the slot is considered to be taken and PAX need to pay ?% of the stated budget.
- The organizer has the right to cancel the event if the minimum number (13PAX) has not been reach.
- If the weather is not good.
- The organizer are not liable for any lost or damages of your valuables
- Hike at your own risk
- Always follow LNT principles
Payment Thru: Palawan, Lbc, Cebuana.
Niño Jesus M. Saludes
BDO BANK ACCOUNT
NINO JESUS M. SALUDES
1. Plan ahead and prepare
2. Travel and camp on durable surface
3. Dispose waste properly. Trash and litter primarily distract from naturalness of an area.
4. Leave what you find: Leave Rock, Plants, Archeological artifacts amd other objects as found to allow others to experience the sense of discovery.
5. Minimize use and impact of Fire. Firewood selection, gathering and use of fire tending are critical to minimizing its impact in the environment.
6. Respect the wildlife.
7. Be considirate of other visitors.
- Leave nothing but footprints
- Take nothing but pictures
- Kill nothing but time
- Keep nothing but memories