About this eventRead more See less
Mt. Pulag (Ambangeg Trail)
Assembly Area - Mcdo Centris beside BMW
10:00 pm assembly time
11:00 pm ETD
Day 1 March 23
0600 am - ETA Baguio City transfer to monster jeep.
0830 am - ETA DENR Registration / Orientation
0930 am - Set out for Ranger Station
1030 am - ranger station
1100 am - set up camp
1200 nn - lunch
0200 pm - socials
0600 pm - Dinner
Day 2 March 24
1230 am - Wake up Call
0100 am - start trek
0200 am - camp 1
0330 am - camp 2
0500 am - summit
0630 am - descend
0930 am - ranger station
1000 am - breakfast
1100 am - wash up
1200 pm - go back to baguio
0330 pm - baguio
0430 pm - go back to manila
Deadline of DP: March 15, 2019
Transportation Manila - Baguio - Manila
Rented Monster Jeep
3 Hosted meal
Important Things to Bring:
1. Tent (Kung meron ka, padala please, Kung Wala, may narerentahan naman sa Babadak Ranger Station
2. Hiking clothes (kahit Tshirt Lang, kahit malamig, along the hike, pagpapawisan tayo)
3. Layers ( at least 2 long sleeves sa loob ng jacket)
4. Jacket ( at least 3 jackets - base, fleece, windbreaker. Mag expect na po tayo na Sobrang lamig.)
5. Gloves (bukod sa gloves na cloth, okay din magdala ng surgical gloves just in case mabasa yung gloves)
6. Bonnet ( para sa ulo and ears, Pwede din yung earmuffs para cute. Hehe )
7. Socks ( please bring at least 5 pairs, sobrang lamig. Promise ✋ )
8. Plastic bags ( trash bag, useful sa lahat ng pagkakataon)
9. Emergency blanket ( for emergency, P100 to sa basekamp o Kaya sa ROX)
10. Sleeping bag ( sobrang useful. Kung Wala, Pwede sa emergency blanket plus kumot pa)
11. Groundsheet (pag wala, pwede yung insulation mat na nabibili sa hardware, P45.00 per yard)
12. Ointments ( mga pangpainit iwasan ang mentol kasi mas nakakalamig yun)
13. First aid kit ( yung usual meds mo plus mga bandage at pang gamot sa sugat, just in case)
14. Mess Kit - (Plate, Spoon, fork, baso)
15. Headlamp / flashlight / extra battery
MODE OF PAYMENT
6250 2521 17
3259 3218 07
M LHUILLIER / CEBUANA
Sherly C. Merdegia
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Wanderlayas have the right to cancel any join tour that will not meet the minimum required participants (12 paying participants).
NO DOWNPAYMENT, NO RESERVATION Policy.
DP is non refundable but transferable
The rest of the event fee will be collected during the event
*Last minute cancellation 5days before the event is considered paid.
1. Reservations are subject to availability.
2. Call / message us for booking and reservation.
3. Clients are responsible to review the package inclusions and terms prior to purchasing the package deal.
-The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition,participants ,traffic,etc but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itinerary.
-The Organizer or Event Coordinator has the right to change or adjust the Itinerary with prior notice to Guest/Participants.
Contact Us: For more details and reservation, send us your message thru our Facebook Messenger or email us at [email protected] or send us SMS:
DTI Permit: 05013781
Business Permit: SER 1121