10:00 PM - Meet up at Jollibee Robinsons Spark along P. Tuazon corner 10th St. (across SM Cubao)
10:30 PM- ETD to Baguio
03:00 AM – ETA Sison Pangasinan; Stop-over for early breakfast
04:00 AM – ETD to Pulag DENR
07:00 AM – ETA Pulag DENR
08:00 AM – Start Orientation
09:30 AM – ETD to Ranger Station
10:30 AM – ETA Ranger Station
11:00 AM – Homestay Check in
12:00 NN – Onwards : FREE TIME
06:00 PM – Dinner Time
07:00 PM – Rest and Prepare for the hike
01:30 AM – Wake-up call
02:30 AM – Start trek
03:30 AM – ETA Camp 1
05:00 AM – ETA Camp 2
07:00 AM – ETA Summit
08:00 AM – Start descent
12:30 PM – ETA at Homestay; Rest & Wash up
01:30 PM – Lunch Break
01:00 PM – ETD Ranger Station
03:00 PM – ETA DENR (Log out)
04:00 PM – ETD DENR
05:30 PM – ETA Baguio | Camp 7 Buy Pasalubong
07:30 PM – ETA Sison Pangasinan
08:30 PM – ETD Sison | Dinner
09:30 PM – ETA Manila
NOTE: Itinerary serves as a guide and may vary from actual due to several factors; i.e. weather, trail pacing, obstructions, etc.
“WE HIKE AS A TEAM”
“Walang iwanan. Lahat sama-sama.”
THINGS TO BRING:
• Wear comfortable hiking shoes/sandals
• Drinking water 2L
• Trail foods (jelly ace, nuts, chocolates, raisins, biscuits)
• Lunch (packed meal – own account)
• Trekking pole
• Headlamp / flashlight
• Cap/gloves /bonnet/scarf
• Jacket (for cold weather)
• Raingear/poncho/umbrella for shade
• Sunblock & Toiletries
• First aid & Personal medicines
• Good camera/power bank
• Extra clothes & socks
• Plastic bags for wet clothes
• Garbage bag for waste
• Extra cash
Always anticipate bad weather
Waterproof your bag
***Pack light (just bring the essentials)
• First to pay down payment, first to secure slot.
• Down payment is non-refundable, but transferrable.
• Remaining balance to be paid on the event day.
• The organizer has the right to cancel the event in case of bad weather condition, failure to meet the minimum number of participants, or due to uncontrollable circumstances.
• In case of cancellation, the event maybe rescheduled. Otherwise payment shall be refunded.
Via Bank Deposit:
BDO ACCT# 004260018429
** BPI ACCT# 1959208367
• Understand the risks in outdoor adventures. Never under estimate the mountains.
• Hike at your own risk. Always adhere to the advice of tour coordinator and guide.
• Know your limitations. Mid or Major Hikes are not for beginners.
• If you have medical condition or allergy please notify us. Doctor’s certificate maybe required.
• Be sure to inform your family about this event.
• Please practice the LNT Principles (Leave No Trace).
TRAVEL ▪ ENJOY ▪ CARE
• Van transfer (RT Pick-up point to Jump-off)
• Monster Jeep Transfer
• Registration Fee
• Environmental Fee
• Tourism Fee
• Camping Fee
• Guide Fee
• Accommodation for 2D1N
• Bag Tag
• Trail food & Meals
• Wash-up P25
• Other personal expenses
• (Estimate budget for exclusions: P300)
Disclaimer The event fees displayed are based on the price info we crawled from event's official Facebook page. For questions regarding price, message the organizer directly.