09:00pm - Assembly@KFC Moa/Shaw Greenfield Mcdo
10:00pm - ETD head to Benguet
Day 1 (Saturday)
06:00am - ETD to DENR
08:00am - Stop over @ Jangjang bridge, photo ops
09:00am - ETA visitor's center. Registration/orientation
11:30am - ETD Ranger station. Homestay
12:00pm - Lunch(hosted meal). Explore the area
06:00pm - Dinner (hosted meal)
09:00pm - Lights off
Day 2 (Sunday)
12:30am - Wake up call time.Take breakfast(hosted
01:00am - Start trek
05:00am - ETA Mt.Pulag peak. Sunrise viewing
07:00am - Start descent - going back to ranger station
11:00am - ETD homestay
12:00pm - Take lunch (hosted meal)
01:00pm - ETD going to DENR
01:30pm - ETA DENR log out and buy souvenir
05:00pm - ETA Baguio buy pasalubong.Dinner along the way
07:00pm - ETD going to Manila
10:00pm - ETA Manila
THINGS TO BRING:
- Thermal Jacket/Windbreaker
- Trekking Pants/Trekking Clothes
- Trekking Shoes/Sandals
- Leggings/Leg Warmer
- Extra Clothes
- Garbage bag
- Extra Socks
- Personal Meds/First Aid Kit
- Toiletries (tissue,wetwipes,soap,shampoo etc.)
- Trail Food
- 1-2L Water (Water source available along the trail)
- Emergency blanket
To all guest and participants please kindly practice LNT Principles.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
* Slot reservation is on "First come, First serve Basis"
* A booking and reservation fee of 500php only per participants is required.
* Outstanding balance will be collected in the day of the event.
* Booking and reservation fee is non-refundable but transferable to eligible participants.
* Cancellation within the week of departure, the slot is considered to be taken and pax need to pay 100% of the stated budget.
* Organizer has the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of participants(13pax) has not been reach or having unfavorable weather.
* Participants are required to be self contained and physically fit to climb
* Bring only appropriate clothing, gears and equipment. Always remember to pack light.
If you have question, suggestion or inquiry please contact us.
PLS LIKE US ON FB PAGE:
- Transpo RT (MNL-Benguet) Van/Monster Jeep
- Registration Fee
- Environmental Fee
- Cultural Fee
- Local Guide Fee
- Climb Certificate
- Homestay Accomodation
- 4 Hosted Meal (Lunch,Dinner,Breakfast,Lunch)
- MedCert (required)