About this eventRead more See less
It is Luzon’s highest peak at 2,926 metres (9,600 ft) above sea level. The borders between the provinces of Benguet, Ifugao, and Nueva Vizcaya meet at the mountain's peak.
It is the third highest mountain in the Philippines, next to Mount Apo and Mount Dulang-dulang.
Mount Pulag is famous for its "sea of clouds" and the view of the Milky Way Galaxy at dawn, which has attracted many tourists who wish to see the "other-worldly" scenery. (c)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Pulag
Heaven Trek in Mount Pulag
Ambangeg-AmbangegTrail "Beginner Trail"
Draft Itinerary & Mountain Specification:
MT. PULAG (AMBANGEG TRAIL)
Major jump-off: Ambangeg Ranger Stn, Bokod, Benguet
LLA: 16°34'58"N 120°53'15"E, 2922 MASL (#3)
Days required / Hours to summit: 4-5 hours / 1-2 days
Specs: Major Climb, Difficulty 3/9, Trail class 1-2
Trail system: Grand Cordillera Trail, Section 3
Features: Sea of clouds, dwarf bamboo slopes, pine forests
The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition,participants pacing,traffic,etc but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itinerary.
The Organizer or Event Coordinator has the right to change or adjust the Itinerary with prior notice to Guest/Participants.
--NO MEDCERT, NO CLIMB--
Important you bring your legit Medcert!
Day 0 April 6, 2018
ASS. TIME: 9:00PM @ Mcdo Kia Theater
2200 Take Van to Baguio City
Day 1 April 7, 2018 Saturday
0500 ETA Baguio City.
Transfer to Monster Jeep
5:30:ETD Baguio Going to DENR
0700: Breakfast to Jang jangs
0800: ETD Jang Jangs
0830: ETA DENR Visitors' Center. Registration /
1030: Set out for Ranger Station
1130: ETA and lunch at Ranger Station
proceed to home stay
1300: snack at ranger station explore
the site of ranger gala more take
pictures or rest
1700: dinner time hosted meal kain
galore tayo guys heavy dinner
1800: social time kwentuhan tawanan or
Hugoat hahaha makikinig kami
1900: lights off need natin matulog
maaga kc maaga call time for
assault to summit
Day 2 April 8, 2018 Sunday
1200: wakeup call early breakfast prepare to trek.
0200: Early Morning trek to Watch Tower for
0400: Arrival at Watch Tower just in Time for Sunrise
0700: Start Decent to Camp2
0730: ETA Camp2
0800: Start Decent to Ranger
1000: ETA to Ranger
1300: DENR for Logout
1330:ETD Going Baguio
1530: Head back to Baguio City
1600: ETA Baguio City. Dinner.
1700: Head back to Manila
2200: Back in Manila
Budget fee: 2,900 pesos
RESERVATION FEE 1k pesos
From Baguio: 1900 budget fee
Home stay at the jump off point
(No need to bring tent)
*Service Van Manila-Baguio RT
- Monster Jeep Baguio-Pulag RT
*Food for dinner,bfast,lunch
(ALL IN FOOD & HOMESTAY)
Important Things to brings:
Emergency kit & Money
Trail food (Nuts, Chocolate, Fruits_
Or energy drink
Coffee/milo for breakfast
First aid kit
Let us know your concern
Joel Sabuya Jr +63926 005 4812
Emerson Barcelona 0977-604-0332
"BE FRIENDLY & SEND GOOD VIBES"
- Reservation fee of PhP1500 is needed to secure your seats/slots. Reservation fee is NON-REFUNDABLE but transferrable. The rest of the balance will be paid during the assembly.
50% payment for cancellations made within 7 days before the event.
100% payment if cancellation is made on the day of the event.
- Upon payment, kindly send a photo of the deposit slip to me via Fb Messenger. Don't forget to WRITE YOUR NAME on the bottom part of the sheet. No deposit slip, no record of payment, no reservation.
- This event is open for joiners. Solo, couple, threesome, foursome or bigger groups are welcome to join in with other joiners. Meet new friends!
- For exclusive tour: group of 15 pax & more, you may choose any date that you prefer. Please contact me.
- The organizer/s has the RIGHT to cancel the event if the minimum number of participants (15 persons) has not been met or if the weather is unfavorable. Reservation fees, by then, is fully refundable. UNLESS the event be rescheduled on a later date
OTHER PAYMENT CHANNELS: