Day 0: August 10, 2018 Friday)
8:00 - 9:00 - meet up at mcdo kia theater Cubao
10:00 - ETD going to Baguio
Day 1: August 11, 2018 Saturday)
3:00 a.m. - Early Breakfast at Leeza's Restaurant
5:00 a.m. - ETA Baguio
10:00 - 11:00 - ETA DENR Kabayan, Benguet
12:00 - ETA Ranger Station
- Secure Guide
Option: You can socialize with the locals to know their traditions.
5:00 p.m. - Dinner
7:00 p.m. - Lights off/Time to Sleep
Day 2: August 12, 2018 Sunday)
12:00 - Wake Up Call
- Preparation for the Trek
2:00 - Start to Trek
5:00 - Arriving at Mt. Pulag Summit
- Explore the Area
- Take Photo's
- Witness the Sunrise and Sea of Clouds above the Summit
7:00 - Start Descent
10:00 - Arriving at Ranger Station
- Take an Early Lunch (Puwedi kumain sa Karenderya or Puwedi Magpaluto)
11:00 - Wash Up/ Pack Up
12:00 ETD going back to Baguio
5:00 - Arriving at Baguio City
- Baguio Sidetrip
7:00 - ETD going back to Manila
11:00 - MANILA
Note: Itinerary may change base on our pacing it's just a guide for our event.
Uwian na... Hanggang sa muling masayang paglalakbay. Ingat sa pag-uwi.
Things to Bring:
Jacket (Winter Jacket or Cotton Jacket basta kaya ang lamig)
(Option may mabibilhan na mga winter jacket at pants sa Pulag)
Gloves (Option may mabibilhang Gloves sa Pulag)
Bonet (Option may mabibilhang Bonet sa Pulag)
Medyas (Option may mabibilhang Medyas sa Pulag)
Water (2-3 liters)
Camera and Powerbank
Portable Speaker (Optional for chill and relaxing climb)
Rain Cover (In case umulan)
Garbage Bag (For your waste)
Note: Please secure your medical certificate. No medical certificate, no climb.
Terms and Condition:
- Required downpayment to Secure your slot. No downpayment, no Reservation. First come, first serve basis.
- Downpayment is non-refundable but transferable to others.
- Remaining balance will be paid on the day of event.
- Backout Dancer is not allowed or else you will be Ban to other organizer's or events.
- Cancellation of slots is 1 week before the event. Negligence of cancellation may oblige to pay the fee's of his/her reservation. Observe protocol and professionalism.
- Organizer has the right to cancel the event in case of weather condition, failure to meet the required number of participants, etc.
Kindly send your Downpayment (Php1,500) for Reservation to:
Account No. 008070108342
Account Name: Raymart C. Humbas
Thru money Changer:
Cebauna Pera Padala
Name: Raymart C. Humbas
Contact number: 0995-198-9421
Address: Taguig City
Together we will conquer Mt. Pulag (Ambangeg Trail) 2D1N.
Let's Make it! Break it! See you there!
Rt Van (Cubao - Kabayan Benguet - Cubao)
Home Accommodation ( no need to bring tent, unan and kumot)
Hosted Meals (Dinner - 1st Day and Lunch - 2nd Day)