Day 0 November 01
2200 Assembly McDonalds [KFC] Q.Ave. MRT station EDSA
2300 ETD from Manila to Baguio City
Day 1 November 02
0400 ETA Baguio City. Breakfast then proceed to Akiki, Kabayan [van or chartered jeep]
0800 DENR PAO registration and orientation
1000 Arrival at Akiki jump-off; commence trek on steep trail.
1100 ETA Ranger Station. Register. Secure guides.
1130 Start 2-hour trek to Eddet River, Lunch along the trail
1500 ETA Marlboro Country, trek through montane forest.
1800 End of forest line (2600 MASL); Reach Grassland.
1930 ETA Saddle campsite; set up camp.
2030 Dinner / socials
2200 Lights off
Day 2 November 03
0530 Early morning trek to summit
0545 Arrival at summit just in time for sunrise
0630 Back at campsite; breakfast
0730 Break camp
0800 Start descent via Ambangeg trail
0900 From Camp 2, resume descent to Babadak Ranger Station
1130 ETA Ranger Stn; Settle guide fees; jeepney descent
1230 At DENR-PAO; tidy up and log out. Collect Certificates.
1400 Head back to Baguio City
1700 ETA Baguio City. Dinner. Buy Pasalubong.
1900 Head back to Manila
2350 ETA Manila
Medical Certificate is a MUST
- Extra Clothes (2+1 pairs) & Extra thick socks
- Fleece Jacket / Sweater / Shell (must be suited to temperatures of 0–7 degrees Celsius/32-45 Fahrenheit )
- Rain gear / Umbrella
- Trekking Pants / Jogging Pants
- Hiking Boots/ Trekking Shoes / Rubber Shoes
- Bonnet / Head gear / Scarf / Malong / Gloves
- Plastic bags (for water proofing of your bags, clothes, cameras and trash)
- Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping pad, Blanket
- Flashlight / Headlamp (plus, extra batteries)
- Tissue Paper / Wet Tissue
- Mess kit (Plate or container bowl, utensils)
- Water bottle (at least 3 liters if you're sensitive to unfamiliar water; or just a 1-2 liter container, easily refillable with cool, fresh, clean and potable mountain water)
- Personal Trail food (nuts, chocolates, cookies, energy bars)
- Camera, mobile phone, powerbank
- Personal Medicine (Dizziness, Headache, Stomachache, Insect bites, Fever)
- Neck pillow (convenience in sleeping alon the way)
- Trekking pole / stick
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Reservation is at "First Come First Serve" basis.
Down payment of Php 1000/- is required to confirm your reservation. No down payment. No reservation.
Down payment is non-refundable but transferable to other person / or can be use in other events organized by Ottoman Travels within 45 days only.
Five days before the event will be charge Php 1000.00
The day of the event will be charge Php 2850.00
Signed waiver must be submitted before the climb.
BPI FAMILY SAVINGS BANK
Ottoman Travel & Tours
C/A 6855 02075 9
For more information:
Globe 0917 955 06 51
Smart 0998 99162 99
Return transfer from Manila - Baguio - Manila
Chartered jeep transfer fr Baguio - Jump Off - Baguio ***
Local Guide Fee
DENR Registration Fee
Tour Manager I Coordinator