Day 0 - August 17, 2018 (FRIDAY):
8:00 - 9:00 pm - Meet up @ Mcdo Eton Centris, Near Mrt Quezon Ave.
10:00 pm - Alis going to Mt. Pulag
Day 1 - August 18, 2018 (Saturday):
3:00 a.m - Arrival at Baguio City (Ride a Monsteer Jeep)
7:00 a.m. - Arrival at Jang-Jang Bridge
- Early Breakfast (Own Pax)
- Take Pictures at Jang-Jang Bridge
8:00 - Arrival at DENR
- Register, Orientation
10:00 - Arrival at Akiki Jump-Off Point
- Register, Secure Guide, Orientation
11:00 - Start to Trek
12:00 - Arrival at Eddet River
- First Water Source
- Lunch (Own Account)
1:00 - Start to Trek going to Malboro Camp 2
5:00 - 7:00 - Arrival at Malboro Camp 2
- Set up Tent
- Prepare Dinner
- Second Water Source
9:00 pm - Lights Off
Day 2 -August 19, 2018 (Sunday)
12:00 MN - Wake Up Call
- Early Breakfast
2:00 am - Start to Trek going to Summit
6:00 am - Arrival at Mt. Pulag Summit
- Wait for Sunrise and Sea of Clouds
- Explore the Area
- Take Pictures
7:30 am - Start Descent via Ambangeg Trail going to Ranger Station
11:00 - Arrival at Ranger Station
- Early Lunch (Own Account)
- ETD going to DENR
1:00 pm - Arrival at DENR
- Claim your Climb Cert.
3:00 - 4:00 - Arrival at Baguio City
- Baguio Sidetrip
5:00 - ETD going to Manila
10:00 - 11:00 pm - ETA MANILA
Note: Itinerary is subject to change due to our pacing. It is just a guide/information in our event.
Hanggang sa muling ahon. Ingat ang lahat sa pag-uwi.
Things to brings:
Medical Certificate (No Med. Cert., No Climb)
Camping Equipment (tent, sleeping bag, ground sheet, etc.)
First Aid Kit
Poncho/Rain Cover (Panangga sa Ulan at lamig)
2-3L of Water
Camera and Powerbank
Portable speaker (for Chill and relaxing climb -Optional)
Trash Bag (for your waste)
Please be aware of the weather in Mt. Pulag. Expect the extreme coldness.
“Hike at your own Risk.” Be responsible.
Terms and Conditions:
- Required downpayment to secure your slot. No downpayment, No reservation. First come, first serve basis.
- Downpayment is non-refundable but transferable to others.
- Remaining balance will be paid on the day of event.
- Back out dancer is not allowed or else you will be ban to other organizer's and events.
- Negligence of cancellation may pay the fee's for his/her reservation. Observe protocol and professionalism.
- Organizer has the right to cancel the event in case of weather condition, failure to meet the required number of participants, etc.
Kindly send your DP (P1,000) for Reservation thru:
Account No.: 008070108342
Account Name: Raymart C. Humbas
Thru Money Changer:
Cebuana Pera Padala
Name: Raymart Humbas
Contact number: 0950-319-2142
Address: Taguig City
Please PM to me the proof of your Downpayment to secure your slot.
For more questions/inqueries you are free to pm me.
Together we will conquer The Killer Trail of Mt. Pulag (Akiki-Ambangeg Trail)
Let's make it! Break it! See you there!
RT Van (Manila - Baguio - Manila)
RT Moonster Jeep (Baguio - Mt. Pulag - Baguio)
Hosted Meals (1st Day: Dinner and 2nd Day: Breakfast)
Medical Cert. (Meron sa Pulag Php120 only)
Climb Cert. (Php50 - Optional)
Disclaimer The event fees displayed are based on the price info we crawled from event's official Facebook page. For questions regarding price, message the organizer directly.