About this eventRead more See less
Ambaguio trail is the longest amongst the four trails of Mt. Pulag.
It starts from Ambaguio, Nueva Vizcaya and ends in Daclan Kabayan Benguet.
Difficulty (7/9) - Major Climb
Event fee: P3,500
All Transpo (Manila - Baguio- DENR - Manila)
Food for the whole climb
Day 0, May 30, 2019 Thursday
1900 Assembly @ Victory
2000 Manila To Bayombong
Day 03 June 02, 2019 Sunday
1230 ETA for Ranger Station
1430 Head to Baguio
1900 ETA Baguio City
2100 Headback to Manila
Complete Itinerary will be share for sure joiners only
Things to bring
Jacket atleast 2 layers
1. Please make sure that your body is conditioned well. You can start jogging so your heart and lungs would be ready.
2. DON'T FORGET TO WATERPROOF YOUR THINGS!
3. Expect the UNEXPECTED.
FINAL REMINDERS, MUST READ!!
1. Following the LNT (Leave no trace) principle
- Every participant is REQUIRED to bring their own garbage bag.
- Wala po tayong iiwang kalat (kung anong inakyat, yun din ang ibababa) mula sa malaking kalat hanggang sa pinakamaliit na candy wrapper or upos ng sigarilyo.
-BYOW (Bring your own water)
- May water sources naman kaya baunin lang yung kaya.
3. Grouping on trail.
- Buddy system.
- Make sure na may kasama kayo throughout the trail.
*Wag pong mag-cocommit hanggang di po kayo sure..
Participants must practice this principles: :)
L E A V E N O T R A C E P R I N C I P L E S
Plan Ahead and Prepare
Dispose of Waste Properly
Leave What You Find
Be Considerate of Other Visitors
Leave Nothing But Footprint
Take Nothing But Pictures
Kill Nothing But Time
The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition,participants pacing,traffic,etc but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itinerary.
The Organizer or Event Coordinator has the right to change or adjust the Itinerary with prior notice to Guest/Participants.
2000 php must be secure to reserve slot before May 10, 2019 to be send to BPI. Down payment is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to new participants. Also accepting full payments.
Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI)
Account Name: Vianca Kyle Arisgado
Account No.: 9909-1506-44
PHONE : 09665396009
Name: Sanremark B. Dy
If you have question, suggestion or inquiry please contact us.
PLEASE LIKE US ON FB PAGE:
Happy Trail and Godbles
Disclaimer The event fees displayed are based on the price info we crawled from event's official Facebook page. For questions regarding price, message the organizer directly.