10:00PM- Meetup at KFC MOA (Near Hypermarket)
6:00AM- ETA Baguio City, breakfast (own account)
7:00AM- ETD to Mt. Pulag DENR
10:00AM- DENR Orientation
11:00AM- ETD to Babadak Ranger Station
12:30NN- ETA Ranger Station, lunch (own account), set up tent, free time
9:00PM- Lights Off
2:00AM- Wake up call, light breakfast
2:30AM- Start trek
5:00AM- ETA Summit
8:00AM- Start descent
11:00AM- ETA Ranger Station, tidy up
1:00PM- ETD to Baguio City
3:00PM- ETA Baguio City, free time, early dinner (own account)
6:00PM- ETD to Manila
11:00PM- ETA Manila
THINGS TO BRING:
Medical Certificate stating that you are fit to climb. This is REQUIRED.
Tent (May mare-rent sa Ranger Station)
Ground Sheet (May mare-rent sa Ranger Station)
Sleeping Bag (May mare-rent sa Ranger Station)
NOTES IN JOINING THE TRIP:
- Respect everyone.
- Be a responsible joiner.
- Lights off means lights off.
- Be careful and alert at all times.
- The itinerary is always subject to change with prior notice from the organizer due to factors that have to be considered eg. weather and traffic conditions, other guest's pacing, etc. The IT is just a basis but we encourage everyone to follow.
- Minimize your noise. We discourage using loudspeakers especially during our hiking trips. Use your earphones instead. Respect other hikers/groups.
- During socials, kindly drink moderately and keep your distance when smoking.
- Follow the LNT Principles.
3 Hosted Meals (Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch)
Meals not mentioned
Homestay (Optional, additional P300)