About this eventRead more See less
MT. PULAG (AMBANGEG)
2,922 MASL (3rd Highest in PH)
Difficulty 3/9, (4-5 Hrs to summit)
Features: Sea of clouds
Requirement- Medical Certificate
Limited Slots Only
Nov 30 - Dec 1 Sat-Sun
Dec 14-15 Sat-Sun
Dec 21-22 Sat-Sun
Dec 27-28 Fri-Sat
Dec 29-30 Sun-Mon
-Van Transportation RT
-3 Hosted Meals
--Day 1 Dinner
--Day 2 Breakfast (Before hike)
--Day 2 Lunch (Before Departure back to MNL)
-Meals/snacks not stated above
Day 0 (Meet up & Departure) Friday night
10:00 PM: Meet up at McDonalds Shaw Greenfield District
10:30 PM: ETD to Baguio
Day 1 (Travel/Entry to Jump off) Sat
DENR ORIENTATION/Rest/med cert
Day 2 (Climb Proper) Sun
01:00 AM: Wake-up Time/Breakfast (Hosted)
02:00 AM: Start trek
03:00 AM: Camp 1
04:30 AM: Camp 2
06:00 AM: ETA Summit, Sunrise Viewing
07:30 AM: Start descent
08:30 AM: Camp 2
10:00 AM: Camp 1
11:00 AM: ETA Ranger Stn; Lunch (Hosted)/Wash up
13:00 PM: ETD Ranger
14:00 PM: ETA DENR
14:30 PM: ETD DENR
16:30 PM: ETA Baguio; dinner, pasalubong buying
19:00 PM: ETD Baguio
00:00 AM: ETA Shaw
For more detailed itinerary please PM us.
Terms of Payment:
• PHP 1,500 Reservation fee/DP
• PHP 1,700 will be collected on the Registration/Meet up.
• BPI/BDO Bank deposit. Account details will be provided via PM.
1. No downpayment, No Slot.
2. First paid, First served Basis.
3. Van Seats Arrangement: First to DP/full payment, first to reserve/choose seats.
4. Deadline of reservation fee/DP is one week before the event OR while slots still available.
5. Cancellation/backouts one week prior the event, reservation fee shall be forfeited.
6. Downpayments are non-refundable. But transferable to a new participant.
7. The host reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the event in the conditions:
o Did not meet the minimum headcount of 12.
o Bad weather conditions (typhoons, low pressure area and etc)