About this eventRead more See less
MT. PULAG (AMBANGEG)
2,922 MASL (3rd Highest in PH)
Difficulty 3/9, (4-5 Hrs to summit)
Features: Sea of clouds
Requirement- Medical Certificate
Limited Slots Only
Nov 30 - Dec 1 Sat-Sun
Dec 14-15 Sat-Sun
Dec 21-22 Sat-Sun
Dec 27-28 Fri-Sat
Dec 29-30 Sun-Mon
-Van Transportation RT
-3 Hosted Meals
--Day 1 Dinner
--Day 2 Breakfast (Before hike)
--Day 2 Lunch (Before Departure back to MNL)
-Meals/snacks not stated above
Day 0 (Meet up & Departure) Friday night
10:00 PM: Meet up at McDonalds Shaw Greenfield District
10:30 PM: ETD to Baguio
Day 1 (Travel/Entry to Jump off) Sat
DENR ORIENTATION/Rest/med cert
Day 2 (Climb Proper) Sun
01:00 AM: Wake-up Time/Breakfast (Hosted)
02:00 AM: Start trek
03:00 AM: Camp 1
04:30 AM: Camp 2
06:00 AM: ETA Summit, Sunrise Viewing
07:30 AM: Start descent
08:30 AM: Camp 2
10:00 AM: Camp 1
11:00 AM: ETA Ranger Stn; Lunch (Hosted)/Wash up
13:00 PM: ETD Ranger
14:00 PM: ETA DENR
14:30 PM: ETD DENR
16:30 PM: ETA Baguio; dinner, pasalubong buying
19:00 PM: ETD Baguio
00:00 AM: ETA Shaw
For more detailed itinerary please PM us.
Terms of Payment:
• PHP 1,500 Reservation fee/DP
• PHP 1,700 will be collected on the Registration/Meet up.
• BPI/BDO Bank deposit. Account details will be provided via PM.
1. No downpayment, No Slot.
2. First paid, First served Basis.
3. Van Seats Arrangement: First to DP/full payment, first to reserve/choose seats.
4. Deadline of reservation fee/DP is one week before the event OR while slots still available.
5. Cancellation/backouts one week prior the event, reservation fee shall be forfeited.
6. Downpayments are non-refundable. But transferable to a new participant.
7. The host reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the event in the conditions:
o Did not meet the minimum headcount of 12.
o Bad weather conditions (typhoons, low pressure area and etc)
Disclaimer The event fees displayed are based on the price info we crawled from event's official Facebook page. For questions regarding price, message the organizer directly.