About this eventRead more See less
MT. PULAG via Ambangeg Trail
"The Playground of the Gods"
Mt. Pulag is the Highest Mountain in Luzon and 3rd in the Country located at Kabayan, Benguet with an elevation of 2922 meters above sea level.
Major Jump-Off: Babadak Ambangeg Ranger Station, Kabayan, Benguet
Days Required: 2 Days
Distance from Jump-Off to Summit: Approx. 8kms +
Hours to Summit: 3-4 Hours
Temperature: 7-0° Celcius
Specs: Minor Climb; Good for beginners
Difficulty Level: 3/9
Features: Sea of Clouds, Stunning Sunrise, Pine Forests, Mossy Forests, Grass Lands, Bamboo Dwarfs, Scenic views of Cordillera Mountains
• Van Transportation
• DENR Registration fee
• Guide fee
• LGU Fee
• Personalized Bagtag
• Tent Rentals 1:2
• 3 Hosted Meal
• Climb Certificate
• Any fees not indicated above
• Medical Certificate
• Home stay 300
• Hot shower fee 50
• Personal Porter
• Food not mentioned above
Event fee: 3000 pesos
Limited to 12 participant only
(First to pay the down payment, first to secure the slot)
1500 pesos must be secure to reserve slot before date to be send to BPI. Down payment is non-refundable but transferable to new participants. Also accepting full payments.
Account name: John Kelly S. Baltazar
Account number: 2289-3808-95
12:00am - Meet Up at McDo Eton Centris (BMW)
12:30am - Departure
07:00am - Stop-over at Igorot Taste, Bokod, Benguet
- Breakfast (own expense)
08:00am - ETA Pulag DENR
08:30am - Transfer to Monster Jeep/Top Load
09:00am - ETA Babadak Ranger Station (Jump Off)
- Acquire Guides and Porters
- Explore the Village
10:30am - Early Lunch (own expense)
11:30am - Final Preparation
12:00pm - Guide Briefing
- Pray, Start Trek
01:00pm - ETA Camp 1, Rest
02:00pm - ETA Mossy Forest
02:30pm - ETA Camp 2, Rest
- Set up Tent
- Free time
06:00pm - Dinner (hosted meal)
07:00pm - Socials
09:00pm - Lights off
04:00am - Wake up call
- Breakfast (hosted meal)
* Reminder: Pack Light/Bring only the essentials
(Water, Trail Food, Jacket, Camera/Cellphone, Med Kit)
05:00am - Start Trek to Towersite
05:30am - ETA Towersite
- Wait for the Sunrise
- Witness the Sea of Clouds
- Photo ops
07:00am - Resume Trek to Summit
08:00am - ETA Summit
- Photo ops
09:00am - Start Descend back to Camp 2
10:00am - ETA Camp 2, Rest
- Break Camp
11:00pm - Lunch (hosted meals)
12:00pm - Resume Descend
01:00pm - ETA Camp 1, Rest
02:00pm - ETA Ranger Station
03:00pm - Ride Monster Jeep back to DENR
03:30pm - ETA Pulag DENR
- Claim Climb Certificate
- Group Picture Taking w/ Certificates
04:00pm - Ride Van back to Baguio
05:30pm - ETA Baguio City, Dinner at Good Taste
- Buy Pasalubong
11:00pm - ETA McDo Eton Centris
Things to bring:
• Trail food and trail water (depends on your consumption)
• Headlamp or Flashlight
• Extra Clothes, Rain Jacket or Rain Coat
• Trekking Shoes or Sandals
• Sun Protection (Arm sleeves or Sunblock)
• Garbage Bag
• First aid kit
• Toiletries and other personal effects
• Extra money for personal expenses
• Tent, Sleeping Mat, Jacket, Gloves, Slippers, Cook Set
1. Mt. Pulag is EXTREMELY COLD. Consult your doctor first before joining this event. Ask for Medical Certificate stating that you are "Fit to Climb".
2. No Medical Certificate, No Climb Policy.
3. Climbers with heart ailments, asthma and hypertension are advised not to climb Mt. Pulag.
4. Cover your body with warm clothing. Wear layered of jackets and pants and always bring an emergency blanket.
5. Waterproof your bags. Cover all your things with plastic, especially your clothes and gadgets to avoid moisture.
Notes to Remember:
1. Please make sure that your body is conditioned well. You can start jogging so your heart and lungs would be ready.
2. Do not forget to waterproof your things.
3. Always expect the unexpected.
4. Hike at your own risk.
Leave No Trace Principles:
• Plan Ahead and Prepare
• Leave what you find
• Respect wildlife
• Be considerate of other visitors
• Leave nothing but footprint
• Take nothing but pictures
• Kill nothing but time
1. Following the LNT Principle
2. Every participant is required to bring their own garbage bag.
- wala po tayong iiwang kalat mula sa malaking kalat hanggang sa pinakamaliit na candy wrapper or upos ng sigarilyo.
1. The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition, participants pacing, traffic, etc. But we will do as mush as possible to impose to everyone to follow the itinerary.
2. The organizer or event coordinator has the right to change or adjust the itinerary with prior notice to guest/participants.
Person to Contact:
PM for more inquiries