Day 0 - 1
12:01pm JABEE FARMERS
01:00am ETD bound to Pundaquit
04:00am ETA Pundaquit Jump-off
04:15am ETD bound to Anawangin Cove thru Mt. Pundaquit
06:30am ETA Peak (Sunrise Watching, Photo Ops)
08:00am ETA Anawangin Cove, Pitch Tent/Camp, Breakfast,
9:00 Free Time SWIMMING!
01:00pm SWIMMING! SWIMMING! SWIMMING!
05:30pm Sunset Watching, Photo Ops
06:30pm Dinner, Socials, Games
10:00 lights Off
***Ligths off kayo na mag desisyon. Inuman????
05:00am Wake-up call / Sunrise Watching
07:00am Free Time SWIMMING/photo ops
13:00nn Break camp
13:40pm Capones Island
2:00 SWIMMING! SWIMMING! SWIMMING
03:00pm ETD back to pundaquit/wash up
5:00pm ETD back to MANILA
9:00 ETA MANILA
THINGS TO BRING (Minimum):
- Day 1 Packed Breakfast Mess Kit
- Extra Clothes, Money, Powerbank
- Trail foods (Jelly-ace, Banana, Boiled Egg, Chocolate, Energy Bar)
- Cap / Sleeves
- Trail Water (Minimum 2 -3 Liters, depending on water consumption)
- Hammock / Tent, Sleeping Bag ( TENT can be rent in Anawangin please advise in advance)
- Camera, Sun block, Personal Medications, Toiletries
- Head lamp, Flash lights, Poncho
Leave No Trace Principles
- Plan ahead and prepare
- Travel and camp on
- Dispose of waste properly
- Leave what you find
- Respect wildlife
- Be Considerate of other Visitors
First come first serve basis, We Required Down payment for your slot Reservation on or before SEE ABOVE...
- The Down Payment is Required to reservation and payment of such like transportation, it is NON-REFUNDABLE but Transferable to new proxy/participants .
- The Event is Open for solo joiner.
- The organizer has the right to cancel the event if the circumstances calls for it.
- 10pax below Cancel the event
- Make sure to prepare and condition your self
PROMO 1. : pag naka 15 climb ka po sa team Mansea Trekker et al..#Mate...FREE na po ang isang climb ( EXCEPT for those events with event price of 3k and up)
PROMO 2. Bring 5 pax , you are entitled with 30% off and with FREE customized mug...
- Service Van (Manila-Zambales-Manila)
- All fees and transfers (Island Hopping)
- Registration Fees
- Guide fee for climb
- Entrance fee to Anawagin Cove
Utensils, Cooler, Ice
- Driver's Meal/Toll Gate
- Boat transfers ( all bags will be send by boat in advanced, will
carry only light bag with water and breakfast and trailfoods)
- Environmental Fees
- Camping Fee
- 4 Hosted Meals (Day 1 , Lunch and Dinner, Day 2 Breakfast and Lunch)
- FREE insurance..( GOOD for 4 months) Total 30k
- FREE .customized BALLPEN
Tent - Option to rent
all not mentioned above