About this eventRead more See less
Mt. Purgatory (Mangisi Traverse)
Entry point:Japas jump-off
Exit point: Brgy. Ekip, Bokod, Benguet
Days required/ Hours to summit: 2-3days 4-5 (Mt. Pack) 5-7(Purga) 9-11(Kokompol)
(not advisable for first timer.?)
Features: Pine forest,? Mossy forest,? views of Benguet mountains.?
6 Mountains/3 peaks
Mt.Mangagew 1,705 MASL
Mt.Pack 2,290 MASL
Mt.Purgatory 2,080 MASL
Mt.Tangbaw 2200 MASL
Mt.Kom-kompol 2,329 MASL
Event fee: ?Php 2350
LNT Principles (Leave no Trace)
Leave nothing but Footprints ?
Take nothing but Pictures ?
Kill nothing but Time ⌚
Keep nothing but memories ?
Things need to bring
First Aid Kit
2-3 liters water
Skin protection (mosquito repellent,
sunscreen and arm sleeves)
- Itinerary could possibly changes depends upon the situation and capacity of pariticipants/guest.
- Organizer are not liable for any lost or damages of your valuables.
- Hike at your own risk.
Leave No Trace Principles
- Plan ahead and prepare.
- Travel and Camp on durable surfaces.
- Dispose of waste properly.
- Leave what you find.
- Minimize campfire impacts.
- Respect wildlife.
- Be considerate of other visitors.
First come first serve basis. We require Commitment Fee for your slot reservation on or before April 1, or until all slots have been reserve.
- The Commitment Fee is required for reservation and payment of such like transportation, it is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to new PROXY/PARTICIPANTS.
- The event is open for SOLO or Group joiner
- The Organizer has the right to cancel the event if the circumtances calls for it.
- Make sure to prepare and condition yourself.
For reservation please send us the following:
- COMPLETE NAME
- CONTACT NUMBER/s
- NUMBER OF PAX
- DP 1000
MODE OF PAYMENT
Bank payment deposit/ thru money transfer?
Binan, City, Laguna
BPI Family Savings Account:
Account Name: Daisy Banasan
Account Number: 6396 8196 92
Day0⬇May 11, Friday
8:00 PM meet @ jollibee sta.rosa complex, Laguna
9:00 PM Pick up manila joiners along edsa
10:00PM ETD to Baguio, City
Day1⬇ May 12, Saturday
3:00 AM Arrival at Baguio, City (breakfast, secure pack lunch)
4:00AM ETD to Bokod, Benguet
7:00 AM Arrival to Bokod, Benguet
7:30AM- start trek
10:30AM- Arrival at Mt.Mangangew
11:30AM- Arrival at Bangtingen/ Duacan (eat Lunch)
12:30 NN- Start trek to Mt.Pack
02:30PM- Arrival to Mt. Pack
04:00PM- Mt. Purgatory
05:30PM- Mt. Bakian
06:00PM- Rest, Dinner, Socials sa BUNKHOUSE
DAY2 May 13, Sunday⬇
05:00AM- Wake up call, breakfast
6:30AM- start trek to Mt. Tangbaw
7:00AM- Arrival at Mt. Tangbaw
09:00AM- Arrival at Mt.Kom-Kompol peak
11:00AM- Arrival to Mt.Tinengan
12:00AM- Arrival to Brgy.Elip /Lunch
2:00 PM Arrival to Pethal (Pick-up Point)
3:00 PM- Wash up
4:00 PM- Arrival to Bokod, Municipal Hall( Log-out/ Grab Certificate)
4:30PM- Going Back to Baguio City
7:00 PM- Dinner at Goodtaste, Baguio
Going Back To manila/ Laguna
✔Van RT( Laguna-Bokod vice versa)
(no need to bring tent)
✔3 hosted meals Day1 dinner, Day2 breakfast and lunch
See event description