0700pm meet ups KFC Telus Cubao
0800pm ETD baguio
1200am- Arrival @ baguio
0300am--Arrival @ Mt. Purgatory JOP, register, secure guide, prepare, warm up exercise and prayers
0730am--Entry to mossy forest
1200pm--Start descend Back to Mt.tangbao
0100pm--ETA mt.tangbao, lunch
0200pm--Decend to jop
0500pm--ETA jumpoff, bokod municipal hall, benguet, washup
0600pm--ETD back to manila, dinner along the way
THINGS TO BRING
- 2L Water
- Trail foods (biscuits, Jelly Ace, Fruits etc)
- Pack Lunch
- Light (Headlamps & flashlights)
- Umbrella (just be careful with the wind though)
- Scarfs or caps (something you can use for cover that could not be easily blown away)
- Raincoat or Rainjacket (in case of rain)
- Extra Shoes or Slippers
- Emergenct Blanket
- First Aid Kit and Medicine(For Emergency Purposes)
- Extra Clothes & Toiletries (washing up after the trek)
- Garbage Bag (as they say "Leave nothing but footprints")
Terms and Conditions
1.Reservation is on a "first come, first served" basis.
2.Reservation fee is 1,000 pesos to secure a slot, balance shall be paid upon meet up.
3.Reservation fee is non-refundable but transferrable to new participant/s for the same event. It is responsibility of the participant to look for replacement.
4.Last minute back out (3 days before departure) is considered sold and shall be charged the full event fee.
5.The host/s has the right to cancel the event.
-if the weather seems unfavorable on the date of event.
-if the minimum number of participants is not met, downpayment shall be refunded.
6.In case the event will be rescheduled and participants is not available on the rescheduled date/s, reservation fee/downpayment shall be refunded or can be used on other events.
P.S -The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% Perfect due to many factors such as the Weather condition Participants Pacing, Traffic etc But we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itinerary.
For inquries and reservations,
Pm me or contact @
Private Van (RT)