About this eventRead more See less
Recommended for Beginners....
PHOTO NOT MINE.....
DOWNPAYMENT 250php lang po
Organized by Mansea Trekker et al https://www.facebook.com/groups/820045211490090
MT. SAWI (MT. SAWING BALITE)
Gabaldon, Nueva Ecija
Major jumpoff: Brgy. Malinao, Gabaldon
LLA: 594 MASL
Days required / Hours to summit: 1 day / 2-3 hours
Specs: Minor climb, Difficulty 3/9, Trail class 1-3
Features: Scenic views of Nueva Ecija and Sierra Madre
- Organizer are not liable for any lost or damages of your valuables.
DOWNPAYMENT : 250php lang po...
💰MODE OF PAYMENT💰
Settle your DP to secure your slot Thanks!!!
I also accept fully payments!
For hassle free!
Leave No Trace Principles
- Plan ahead and prepare
- Travel and camp on
- Dispose of waste properly
- Leave what you find
- Respect wildlife
- Be Considerate of other Visitors
- NO horseplaying, NO shouting, NO loud music..
Downpayment.. JUST KEEP YOUR WORD OF HONOR
First come first serve basis, We Required Down payment for your slot Reservation on or before xxxxxxxxxxx
- The Down Payment is Required to reservation and payment of such like transportation, it is NON-REFUNDABLE but Transferable to new proxy/participants .
- The Event is Open for solo joiner.
- The organizer has the right to cancel the event if the circumstances calls for it.
- 10pax below Cancel the event
- Make sure to prepare and condition your self
-For Reservation please send us the following-
CONTACT NUMBER xxxxxxxxx
CAPT. Ed Concepcion
Down payment is xxxx or in FULL PAYMENT
BDO account no. 00437xxxxx
BPI account no. 15850xxxxx
may PROMO pala tayo, hahahhahahaha, pag naka 10 na attend ka sa na organized kong event, may FREE na isang akyat ng bundok...
Day 0 : Saturday 03 FEBRUARY 2018
09:30pm: @MOA KFC Hypermarket
10:00pm: ETD MOA proceed to next meet up CENTRIS
10:40pm: ETA Centris
11:10 pm: ETD for Nueva Ecija
Day 1 Sunday , 04th February 2018 official date ( Climb proper )
03:00 am: Arrival @brgy. Malinao/Register/ secure guide/ breakfast
04:00 am: start trek
07:00 am: mt. Sawi summit
08:00 am: head back to trailhead
10:00 am: end of trek
10:30 am: ETD Dingalan port
11:00 am: Photo ops Dingalan Landmark
11:30 am: ETA dingalan Feeder port
12:00 nn: Boat ride to white Beach
12:30 pm: Free Lunch at Beach
01:30 pm: trek to light house or mountain view deck
02:30 pm: FREE TIME! SOCIALS! CHILL & VIDEOKE
04:30 pm: Tidy up
05:00 pm: Feeder Port
05:30 pm: Tanawan Falls (If time permits)
06:00 pm: proceed to post dinner (pref. Mang inasal - KKB)
07:00 pm: ETD going back to MOA
11:00 pm: ETA MOA
Damaged : 1250php only
- Lunch Boodle fight @ dingalan beach
- Guide Fees
- Reg Fee
- Denr Fee
- Van Rental (cubao-nueva ecija/aurora-cubao)
- Boat fee
- Dingalan Registration
- Individual Insurance worth 25k
THINGS TO BRING
Water Minimum of 2 Liters
Foods for the whole climb ( LUNCH will be free)
Mess kit (portable fork&spoon, plate) much better biodegrable
Personal first aid kit/Medicine Kit