About this eventRead more See less
Mt. Sawi and Mt. Mapait Twinhike @ P1,250/pax
Date of Tour: February 16, 2020
MT. SAWI (MT. SAWING BALETE)
Gabaldon, Nueva Ecija
Major jumpoff: Brgy. Malinao, Gabaldon
LLA: 595 MASL
Days required / Hours to summit: 1 day / 2-3 hours
Specs: Minor climb, Difficulty 3/9, Trail class 1-3
Palayan City, Nueva Ecija
Major jumpoff: Dam, Brgy. Mapait, Palayan City
LLA: 15°30′34.4′′N, 121°7′34.8′′ E, 367 MASL
Days required / Hours to summit: 1 day / 1-1.5 hours
Specs: Minor climb, Difficulty 2/9, Trail class 1-3
Features: Scenic views of Nueva Ecija
- Roundtrip private transfers; Trip Ticket & Travel Insurance
- Registration and other applicable fees at Mt. Sawi & Mt. Mapait;
- Boat transfer @ Aulo Lake;
- Local Guide/s;
- Tour Coordinator;
- Trail Foods (such as jelly ace);
- Personalized Bag Tag; and
- First Aid Kit.
Day 0 (February 15, 2020)
1030 pm:Assembly at SM Mall of Asia (MOA)
1100 pm: Expected Time of Departure (ETD) to Gabaldon, Nueva Ecija
0000 mn: Expected Time of Arrival (ETA) at 2nd pick up pt. in Caltex, Balintawak
Day 1 (February 16, 2020)
0300: ETA at Brgy. Malinao, Gabaldon.
0330: Register. Secure Guides. Briefing.
0400: Start Trek.
0600: ETA Summit of Mt. Sawi. Photo ops. Have breakfast.
0645: Start of Descend.
0800: ETA at Simbahang Bato.
0900: ETA at jump-off. CR Break.
0930: ETD to Palayan City.
1000: ETA in Palayan City. Have an early Lunch.
1130: ETA at Brgy. Mapait. Register. Secure Guides. Briefing.
1200: ETA at Aulo lake. Take a boat ride to other side.
1230: ETA Mt. Mapait’s trail head. Start trek.
1330: ETA at the View Deck (Photo Ops)
1430: ETA at the Summit of Mount Mapait (Photo Ops)
1500: Start of Descend.
1600: ETA at the jump-off / wash-up
1700: ETD to Manila
1830: Dinner along the way)
2130: ETA in MOA. End of Tour.
What To Bring:
• 2L water
• Head lamp / Flashlight
• Packed breakfast and lunch
• Extra Clothes
• Trekking sandals / shoes
• Personal Medicine
- Mode of Payment shall be thru Bank Deposit. We’ll be sending bank details as soon as your slot has been confirmed.
- Required down payment (DP) to reserve a slot will be Php850.00/person.
- Deadline of Payment shall be on Febuary 5, 2020.
- DP is nonrefundable but transferable to other participant(s) who will be willing to pay the balance the day of the event.
- The remaining balance of P 400.00 will be collected on the event day.
• Bag Tags
- Preferred nicknames shall be finalized by participants on or before on February 11, 2020.
- Bagtags will be received at the assembly place.
• Above rates were quoted based on 13 persons traveling together.
• Round trip transfer was based on one (1) 2017 Toyota Hi Ace Commuter Van.
• Itinerary may be flexibly changed due to local conditions.
• For any bookings/concerns/queries please feel free to message us at this page or at these numbers: (+632) 6162639 / +63917 133 7885 / +63921 618 6396.