About this eventRead more See less
MT. SICAPOO via Rosary Trail
Solsona, Ilocos Norte
Entry point: Gasgas River, Brgy. Manalpac, Solsona
Exit point: Solsona Dam, Brgy. Manalpac, Solsona
LLA: 2354 MASL
Days required / Hours to summit: 4days / 16-18 hours
Specs: Major climb, Exploratory, Difficulty 9/9, Trail class 2-5
Features: Pine forest, Traverse trail, River crossing
9 Mountains in 3 Days
- Mt. Balbalitok (1010masl)
- Mt. Saulay (1286 masl)
- Mt. Bubuos (1410 masl)
- Mt. Balbalite (1585 masl)
- Mt. Pacpaco (1620 masl)
- Mt. Matalidong (2100 masl)
- Mt. Sicapoo (2354 masl)
- Mt. Timarid (1527 masl)
- Mt. Simagaysay (1341 masl)
Not advisable for beginners.
EVENT FEE: P 3800
• Van Transpo
• Registration Fee
• Guide Fee
• Event Shirt
• Not Mention Above
• Personal Porter
• Emergency Foods
Day 0 June 08,2018 Friday
11:00pm - Assembly at Mcdo Kia Theater Cubao
12:00am - ETD Mcdo Kia Theater Cubao
Day 4 June 12 ,2018 Tuesday
1:00pm ETA Cubao, Manila
Complete Itinerary will be share for sure joiners only
Things to bring
• Trail Food/ Snacks
• Extra Clothes
• Rain coat/ Poncho
NOTES TO REMEMBER
- Please make sure that your body is conditioned well. You can start jogging so your heart and lungs would be ready.
- DON'T FORGET TO WATERPROOF YOUR THINGS!
- Expect the UNEXPECTED.
FINAL REMINDERS, MUST READ!!
Following the LNT (Leave no trace) principle
- Every participant is REQUIRED to bring their own garbage bag.
- Wala po tayong iiwang kalat (kung anong inakyat, yun din ang ibababa) mula sa malaking kalat hanggang sa pinakamaliit na candy wrapper or upos ng sigarilyo.
-BYOW (Bring your own water)
- May water sources naman kaya baunin lang yung kaya.
- Grouping on trail.
- Buddy system.
- Make sure na may kasama kayo throughout the trail.
*Wag pong mag-cocommit hanggang di po kayo sure..
Participants must practice this principles: :)
L E A V E N O T R A C E P R I N C I P L E S
Plan Ahead and Prepare
Dispose of Waste Properly
Leave What You Find
Be Considerate of Other Visitors
Leave Nothing But Footprint
Take Nothing But Pictures
Kill Nothing But Time
The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition,participants pacing,traffic,etc but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itinerary.
The Organizer or Event Coordinator has the right to change or adjust the Itinerary with prior notice to Guest/Participants.
(To be updated soon) php must be secure to reserve slot before Feb 01, 2018 to be send to BPI. Down payment is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to new participants. Also accepting full payments.
Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI)
Account Name: Charmaine Hazel G Arrazola
Account No.: 1889-2665-69
Contact or PM me for other concerns.
PHONE : 09951062732
Name: Sanremark B. Dy
If you have question, suggestion or inquiry please contact us.
PLEASE LIKE US ON FB PAGE:
Happy Trail and Godbless