About this eventRead more See less
Mt.Talinis Traverse+ Siquijor + Apo island (4D3N)
Entry Point: Valencia,Negros Oriental
Exit Point: Dauin,Negros Oriental
Mt.Talinis or Cuernos de negros is the 2nd highest mountain in negros island located in southern part 5km from valencia and 20km from Dumaguete
March 12 or 13- Book a morning flight to Cebu airport or Sibulan airport
TIME: 6am- 9am
March 16- Book evening flight to Cebu airport or Sibulan airport(Pwede din dun tayo mag pasko sa amin... Hehehe
TIME: 7pm- 10pm
- Tutulungan ko kayo magpabook ng murang ticket pero kayo amg magbabayad sa 7eleven,Cebuana or M lhuiller
- Mas maganda if Cebu airport kuhanin na airfare dahil mas mura sya compare sa Dumgauete airport mag ferry or fastcat na lang tayo pa dumaguete
- Travel time Cebu to Dumaguete(4 hours)
- After ng climb pwede ko kayo ipasyal sa unexplored spot dun
SITE TO VISIT:
?Pulang Bato Falls
?Old Balete tree
EVENT FEE: pm is the key
DOWNPAYMENT: 1,000per head
CLIMB PROPER: March 14 or 15,2020(WEEKEND)
- Roundtrip Land Transportation(Sibulan Airport- Dauin- Valencia)
- Habal Fee(Maayong tubig- Jump off)
- Roundtrip Ferry(Dumaguete Pier- Siquijor)
- Terminal Fee(Dumaguete Pier- Siquijor)
- Registration Fee
- Guide Fee
- Porter Fee(For Our Supplies)
- 3 Hosted Meal(During the Climb)
- Accomodation in Dumaguete
- Expenses in Siquijor
DAY 0- March 13,2020
- Travel to Cebu/Dumaguete
- Meet the whole team
- Travel to Valencia
DAY 1- March 14,2020
0400AM Travel to Dauin
0500AM ETA Dauin;Proceed to plaza; arrange habal-habal to Geothermal Site, Bediao
0530AM ETA jumpoff. Start trek
1000AM ETA Lake Yagumgyum;Ascend to Yagumyum Peak(30minutes assault)
1030AM ETA Yagumyum peak;Photo ops
1100AM Back to Lake Yagumyum;Lunch
12:30PM Proceed to Lake Nailig
0400PM ETA Lake Nailig; set up camp
05:00PM Prepare Dinner
0700PM Dinner / socials
DAY 2- March 15,2020
0300AM Wake up call;Preparation
0400AM Summit assault(Mt.Talinis)
0600AM ETA summit
0630AM Back to Nailig campsite
0800AM Start descent
1000AM ETA Sulfuric River
0100PM ETA Casaroro Falls; sidetrip
0500PM Back to Dumaguete
0600PM ETA Dumaguete;Explore Dumaguete
- Night life(along rizal booulevard)
1100PM Lights off
DAY 3- March 16,2020SIDETRIP DAY(SIQUIJOR ISLAND OVERNIGHT)
0500AM- Wake up call;Breakfast;Preparatio
0700AM- Proceed to Port
0730AM- ETA Port;Secure Ferry or Fastcraft ticket to Siquijor
0800AM- Board Ferry or Fastcraft to Siquijor
0900AM- ETA Siquijor; Register
0930AM- FREE TIME;Explore Siquijor
0100PM- Continue Explore;Watch the sunset in Paliton beach
1100PM- Lights off
DAY 4- March 17,2020
0500AM- Wake up Call;Breakfast
- Cliff jumping
- Take photos at the famous "PALM TREE"
1100AM- Wash up;Prepare
1200NN- Back to Dumaguete
0100PM- ETA Dumaguete
- CITY TOUR
- Buy Pasalubong
0400PM- Proceed to Airport
11PM- Arrival Manila
DAY 5- CONTINUE SIDETRIP TO APO ISLAND(Optional)
---------------------END OF CLIMB/TOUR--------------------
? WAY OF PAYMENTS:
BDO-Banco de oro
Account number: 000040803198(Savings)
Account name: Ken John R. Monton
✔ Via PALAWAN EXPRESS & CEBUANA LHUILLER
✔ Upon payment, please send a copy of your payment slip with your name and contact details to:
NAME: Ken John Monton
ADDRESS: South Signal Village,Taguig City,Philippines
EMAIL: [email protected]
✔ Reservation Fee is needed to secure your slot.
✔ Down payment is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to your bes :)
✔ Cancellation of slot 1 week before event date or WITHIN event date /week slot is considered as SOLD
✔ Backout, No Show at the event you MUST Pay as WHOLE (Babayaran mo ng Buo yung event fee)
✔ Once confirmed, you will be added in our group chat for more details.
1. Itinerary is not absolute and may vary depends on the actual situations; weather, pacing, traffic etc.
2. Reservation fees will be refunded if the event is cancelled not unless rescheduled.
3. Organizer have the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of participants are not reached.
4. Organizer has the right to adjust the itinerary on or before the event.
5. Organizer are not liable for any lost or damages of your valuables.
6. Hike your own Risk
1. Practice LNT principle ( Leave No Trace )
• Take nothing but pictures
• Leave nothing but foot prints
• Keep nothing but memories
• Kill nothing but time.
2. Be cautious/careful and responsible for your own actions.
• We will not tolerate actions that may endanger anyone on the group.
• Safety first.
3. Be considerate to others.
4. Always respect the locals.
5. Be on time.
6. Please do your errand beforehand to avoid being the cause of delay.
7. Always inform the coordinators wherever you go so that they're aware where to find you.
8. WATERPROOF all your things
For inquiries and bookings pls contact us:
Group page: Laagan Backpackers.PH
EMAIL: [email protected]