About this eventRead more See less
Mt. Tapulao Day hike
NOTE: Not advisable for beginners
Major jump-off: Sitio Dampay, Brgy. Dampay-Salaza, Palauig
LLA: 15.4833 N, 120.1166 E, 2037 MASL
Days required / Hours to summit: 1-2 days / 6-12 hours
Specs: Major Climb, Difficulty 5/9, Trail class 1-3
Features: Pine forests, views of West Philippine Sea
Event fee : 1,100 Pesos
Terms and conditions
- All guaranteed reservation is non-refundable but transferable to other
- Remaining balance is to be pay upon meet up
- The organizer has the right to cancel the event if minimum number of seats are not achieved. You may opt to reschedule your reservation to any other available schedules or we may offer a full refund.
- In the event scheduled are affected by weather disturbances, and other acts of nature. The organizer has the right to cancel trips or will be rescheduled accordingly.
- The organizer, shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury and damage to property in connection with accomodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment,
acts of nature, strikes, theft, delay or cancellation in the itinerary.
Reservation fee 500 Pesos
Deadline of reservation fee is on or before April 25 2018
Down payment is not refundable but transferable.
Down Payment can be settled through bank deposit
Chinabank Savings Account #: 606802002393
Account Name : Mark David Gonzales
Palawan Express :
Mark David V. Gonzales
203 Carsadang Bago Imus Cavite
Day 0 April 28
9:00 PM :McDonald's Kia Theater Cubao
10:00 PM : ETD to Palauig Zambales
Day 1 - April 29
03:00 AM : ETA at Jump off point
04:00 AM : Start Trek
06:00 AM : ETA 1st water source 6 KM
08:00 AM : ETA 2nd water source 10 KM
10:00 AM : ETA Campsite 16 KM Lunch
11:00 AM : ETA at Summit
11:30 AM : Back to Campsite
12:30 PM : Start Descend
04:30 PM : ETA at Jump-off point
06:00 PM : ETD Back to Manila
11:00 PM : McDonald's Quezon Ave.