About this eventRead more See less
Major jump-off: Sitio Dampay, Brgy. Dampay-Salaza, Palauig
LLA: 15.4833 N, 120.1166 E, 2037 MASL
Days required / Hours to summit: 1-2 days / 6-12 hours
Specs: Major Climb, Difficulty 5/9, Trail class 1-3
Features: Pine forests, views of West Philippine Sea
What to bring:
-personal 1st aid kit
LNT (leave no trace)
Light pack lang po tayo ah...
pang dayhike lang po..
Event fee - PHP1000
14 max participants lang sa van
Reservation: 500(Deducted to Event Fee)
Kieven John L. Oboza
- “Pay Php500 of Registration Fee to confirm your slot” and “First reg.-first serve” policy.
- Reservation/ registration fee is non-refundable but transferable to new participants and effective on the set date/s only.
- Slot Reservation, Please pay dp or full payment using money transfer Either cebuana or palawan express.
- The organizer has the right to cancel the event if the circumtances call for it
- Make sure to prepare and condition yourself
- nothing follows -
Day 0 (April 20)
2000 - Meet [email protected] Quezon Ave.(beside MRT STATION)
2100 - ETD Sitio Dampay, Brgy. Dampay-Salaza, Palauig through rented van
Day 1 (April 21)
0230 - ETA Visitors’ Center at Sitio Dampay
0300 - Breakfast/register/secure guide
0330 - Start trekking
0500 - Arrival at first water source
0630 - Arrival at second water source
0900 - ETA Bunker
1100 - ETA summit of Mt. Tapulao (2037m)/lunch/power tulog
1200 - Start descent
1700 - Back at trailhead. Tidy up
1730 - Head back to Iba, Zambales
1800 - Dinner
1900 - Back to Manila
2330 - ETA Manila
- Van RT
Manila - Zambales - Manila