Day 0, October 13, 2018
09:00pm - Assembly at Meet Up Mcdo Kia Theater Cubao
10:00PM - ETD to Palauig Zambales
Day 1, October 14, 2018
02:30AM - ETA at Jumpoff point
03:00AM - Start Trek
06:00AM - ETA 1st water source 6 KM
08:00AM - ETA 2nd water source 10 KM
10:00AM - ETA Campsite 16 KM Brunch
11:00AM - ETA at Summit Photo ps
11:30AM - Back to Campsite
12:00PM - Lunch & Rest
12:30PM - Start Descend
04:30PM - ETA at Jumpoff point
05:00PM - Dinner / Wash – Up
06:00PM - ETD Back to Manila
11:00PM - ETD Mcdo Kia Theater Cubao
- Please make sure that your body is conditioned well. You can start jogging so your heart and lungs would be ready.
- DON'T FORGET TO WATERPROOF YOUR THINGS!
- Expect the UNEXPECTED.
FINAL REMINDERS, MUST READ!!
- Following the LNT (Leave no trace) principle
- Every participant is REQUIRED to bring their own garbage bag.
- Wala po tayong iiwang kalat (kung anong inakyat, yun din ang ibababa)
-BYOW (Bring your own water)
- May water sources naman kaya baunin lang yung kaya.
- Grouping on trail.
- Buddy system.
- Make sure na may kasama kayo throughout the trail.
Participants must practice this principles: ?
L E A V E N O T R A C E P R I N C I P L E S
Plan Ahead and Prepare
Dispose of Waste Properly
Leave What You Find
Be Considerate of Other Visitors
Leave Nothing But Footprint
Take Nothing But Pictures
Kill Nothing But Time
The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition,participants pacing,traffic,etc but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itinerary.
The Organizer or Event Coordinator has the right to change or adjust the Itinerary with prior notice to Guest/Participants.
No DP needed, commitment only ?
• Van Transfers RT
• Registration Fee
• Guide Fee