About this eventRead more See less
MT. UGO TRAVERSE DAYHIKE
Jump-off point: Kayapa, N. Vizcaya
Exit point: Itogon. Benguet
Days required/Hours to summit: 2-3 days, 9-10 hrs
Specs: Major, Difficulty 5/9, Trail Class 1-3
Features: Pine forests, Highland villages, Views of Cordillera peaks
EVENT FEE: Php 1,700
- Transportation (van, driver, gas, toll)
- Registration fee
- Environmental fee
- Tour guide fee
- Coordinator's fee
- Personalized bag tag
- Climb Certificate
09:00pm - Meet up at Mcdo Greenfield District Shaw
09:30pm - ETD to Kayapa, Nueva Vizcaya
03:00am - ETA at jump off
04:00am - Start trek
07:00am - ETA Indupit Village (rest, eat breakfast)
08:00am - Resume trek
09:30am - ETA at Dolompos Village (water source)
11:30am - ETA at Campsite (rest, eat lunch)
01:30pm - ETA at Summit (reat, photo ops, eat snacks)
02:00pm - Start descend to Itogon, Benguet
04:00pm - ETA at KM 13 (water source)
06:30pm - ETA at Tinongdan, Itogon (rest, wash up)
07:30pm - ETD to Baguio (dinner along the way)
11:30pm - ETA at Mcdo Greenfield District Shaw
** This itinerary is subject to changes depending on the pacing of the joiners and some unexpected scenarios.
THINGS TO BRING:
- 1-2 liters of water
- trekking shoes or sandals
- sun and rain protection
- extra clothes/money
- trail food/packed lunch
- headlamp or flashlight
- personal medications
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No downpayment required. But once you reserve a slot, it is considered SOLD.
- BACK OUTS MUST PAY IN FULL.
- Slot is transferrable to another person as long as you inform us prior to the event.
- The organizers have the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of participants is not reached or due to unfavorable weather condition.
- You will be added to the group chat 1-2 days before the event.
- Please give courtesy to the locals and respect their place and territory.
- "Leave No Trace" policy is strictly observed.