About this eventRead more See less
MT. ULAP ECO-TRAIL
Entry point: Brgy. Ampucao, Itogon
Exit point: Brgy. Sta. Fe, Itogon
LLA: 16.2904 N, 120.6312 E, 1846 MASL (Mt. Ulap)
Days required / Hours to summit: 1 day / 2-3 hours
Specs: Difficulty 3/9, Trail class 1-3,
Features: Grassland and pine ridges, scenic views of the Cordilleras, burial caves
DAMAGED FEE: PHP 1100.00
Downpayment: PHP 500.00
Open for 13pax only
✔ Transportation (Van Round Trip)
✔ Registration Fee
✔ Local Guide
✔ Environmental fee
✔ Unlimited Quality Photooops
✔ Baguio Side Trip
✔ K.K.K ( Kausap, Kaibigan, Kaagapay )
2100 Meet up Assembly at Mcdo Panay Ave beside MRT Quezon Ave Station between KFC and 711
2200 ETD From Mcdo Panay Ave to Benguet
0400 ETA Brgy. Ampucao. Head to barangay hall. Register / Secure guides
0430 Start trek
0830 ETA Gungal Rock
1030 ETA Mt. Ulap summit
1130 Start descent
1300 Arrival at Sta. Fe exit point.
1400 Back in Baguio City for Pasalubong(and then to Manila)
THINGS TO BRING:
✔ Weather gear (gloves/bonnet)
✔ Extra Clothes
✔ Trekking Pole ( Optional )
✔ First Aid Kit including personal meds
✔ Trail snacks
✔ 2L Trail Water
✔ Packed Lunch
WAY OF PAYMENTS:
✔ Via PALAWAN EXPRESS & CEBUANA LHUILLER
✔ Upon payment, please send a copy of your payment slip with your name and contact details to:
John Marikko A. Mabagos
Novaliches, Quezon City
or you can deposit thru:
Mabagos, John Marikko A.
9599 1212 66
Upon payment, please send a copy of your payment slip with your name and contact details.
✔ Reservation Fee is needed to secure your slot.
✔ Down payment is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to your bes :)
✔ Cancellation of slot 1 week before event date or WITHIN the event week slot is considered as SOLD
✔ Once confirmed, you will be added in our group chat for more details.
1. Itinerary is not absolute and may vary depends on the actual situations; weather, pacing, traffic etc.
2. Reservation fees will be refunded if the event is cancelled not unless rescheduled.
3. Organizer have the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of participants are not reached.
4. Organizer has the right to adjust the itinerary on or before the event.
5. Organizer are not liable for any lost or damages of your valuables.
6. Hike at your own risk.
1. Practice LNT principle ( Leave No Trace )
• Take nothing but pictures
• Leave nothing but foot prints
• Keep nothing but memories
• Kill nothing but time.
2. Be cautious/careful and responsible for your own actions.
• We will not tolerate actions that may endanger anyone on the group.
• Safety first.
3. Be considerate to others.
4. Always respect the locals.
5. Be on time.
6. Please do your errand beforehand to avoid being the cause of delay.
7. Always inform the coordinators wherever you go so that they're aware where to find you.
8. WATERPROOF all your things