10:00PM Meet up, Mc Donalds Green Field
11:00PM ETD to Brgy. Ampucao.
Day 1 Sunday
4:00AM ETA Brgy. Ampucao. Register, secured guide and final preparation.
5:00AM Start Trek.
6:30AM ETA Peak 1. Photo ops.
7:00AM Resume Trek.
8:30AM ETA Peak 2, Gungal Rock Formation. Photo ops.
10:00AM Resume Trek.
11:00AM ETA Peak 3, Summit. Photo ops.
11:30AM Resume trek to 7-11 for lunch.
11:45AM 7-11. Take lunch.
12:30PM Resume trek to Sta. Fe.
2:30PM ETA Sta Fe. Clean up.
4:00PM ETD to Baguio.
5:00PM ETA Baguiio. Early Dinner and buy pasalubong.
7:00PM ETD Baguio to Green Field.
11:59PM ETA Mc Donalds Green Field.
What To Bring:
• 2-3 Liters water
• Trail Food and Packed Lunch
• Extra Clothes
• Cap or scarf
• Personal Medicine
• Sunblock/SPF 50 yung kay BELO mabisa ata yun!
• Flash light or headlamp
* Itinerary could possibly changes depends upon the situation and capacity of pariticipants/guest.
* Organizer are not liable for any lost or damages of your valuables.
* Hike at your own risk.
Leave No Trace Principles
1. Plan ahead and prepare.
2. Travel and Camp on durable surfaces.
3. Dispose of waste properly.
4. Leave what you find.
5. Minimize campfire impacts.
6. Respect wildlife.
7. Be considerate of other visitors.
First come first serve basis. We require Commitment Fee for your slot reservation on or before August 5, or until all slots have been reserve
1. The Commitment Fee is required for reservation and payment of such like transportation, it is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to new PROXY/PARTICIPANTS.
2. The event is open for SOLO or Group joiner
3. The Organizer has the right to cancel the event if the circumtances calls for it.
4. Make sure to prepare and condition yourself.
For reservation please send us the following:
- COMPLETE NAME
- CONTACT NUMBER/s
- NUMBER OF PAX
- DP 600
Mode Of Payment
Ferdinand P. Bautista
Cebuana, Palawan or LBC
Account Number: 3560258450
For more info kindly message,
Eidref Nageup Atsituab