Day 0, August 05 2018 Saturday
9:30pm - Meet up at Mcdo Kia Theatre
10:30pm - ETD to Baguio
Day 1, August 05 2018 Sunday
4:00am - ETA to Brgy. Ampucao / Register / Secure Guide / Orientation
4:30am- Start trek
7:30am - ETA Gungal Rock / Photo Ops / Rest / Snack
9:30am - ETA Mt.Ulap Summit / Photo Ops / Early Lunch
10:30am - Descent
12:30pm - ETA Jump off / Rest / Clean Up
2:30pm - Pasalubong Center
3:30pm - Back to Manila
8:30pm - ETA Manila / Home Sweet Home
Things to bring:
• 2L water
• Trail foods
• Packed Lunch
• Set of clothes for change
• Headlamp or Flashlight
• Sun and Rain protection
• Garbage bag
• Power Bank
• First Aid Kit
NOTES TO REMEMBER
- Please make sure that your body is conditioned well. You can start jogging so your heart and lungs would be ready.
- DON'T FORGET TO WATERPROOF YOUR THINGS!
- Expect the UNEXPECTED.
FINAL REMINDERS, MUST READ!!
Following the LNT (Leave no trace) principle
- Every participant is REQUIRED to bring their own garbage bag.
- Wala po tayong iiwang kalat (kung anong inakyat, yun din ang ibababa) mula sa malaking kalat hanggang sa pinakamaliit na candy wrapper or upos ng sigarilyo.
-BYOW (Bring your own water)
- May water sources naman kaya baunin lang yung kaya.
- Grouping on trail.
- Buddy system.
- Make sure na may kasama kayo throughout the trail.
*Wag pong mag-cocommit hanggang di po kayo sure..
Participants must practice this principles: :)
L E A V E N O T R A C E P R I N C I P L E S
Plan Ahead and Prepare
Dispose of Waste Properly
Leave What You Find
Be Considerate of Other Visitors
Leave Nothing But Footprint
Take Nothing But Pictures
Kill Nothing But Time
The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition,participants pacing,traffic,etc but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itinerary.
The Organizer or Event Coordinator has the right to change or adjust the Itinerary with prior notice to Guest/Participants.
500 php must be secure to reserve slot before July 23 2018 to be send to BPI. Down payment is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to new participants. Also accepting full payments. Last minute backout considered as sold
Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI)
Account Name: Charmaine Hazel G Arrazola
Account No.: 1889-2665-69
PHONE : 09352083050
Name : Charmaine Hazel Arrazola
If you have question, suggestion or inquiry please contact us
PLEASE LIKE US ON FB PAGE:
Happy Trail and Godbless
• Rt Van Transfer
• Guide Fee
• Registration Fee
• Event Shirt
• Coor Fee
• Friendship Bes! ? Friendship