About this eventRead more See less
Mt. Pinatubo Day Tour
Recommended for Beginners
With 4x4 Ride to jump off point
0100H: Depart Manila
0330H: Arrive in Capas (Mc Donald’s Junction), breakfast
0430H: Proceed to Santa Juliana Tourism
0530H: 4×4 to trailhead
0630H: Arrive in trailhead, start trek
8000H: Arrive in crater lake
1030H: Start trek back
1200H: Back in jumpoff
1330H: Back in Santa Juliana
1600H: Depart Capas
Event Fee: 3200/head
requires reservation fee(1000) and downpayment(1000).
Roundtrip Van Transfer
Local Guide Fee (1 per 4x4 vehicle)
Capas Conservation Fee
Botolan Entrance Fee
Complete Event Photo and Video Coverage
Things to Bring:
at least 2 L of water
Trailfoods/Snacks to eat while hiking
at least 1 set of spare clothes
Windbreakers/Jacket/Poncho (Prepare for COLD weather in case it rains)
Umbrella, Cap, (Prepare for warm weather in case its sunny)
no tent needed
** LNT (Leave No Trace) Policy
Terms and Conditions
- Reservation Fee ( 1000 ) will reserve the slot for participant until 4 weeks before the event.
- Then, Downpayment (1000) must be made 2 weeks before event.
- Then, Remaining Balance will be made on the event day itself.
- No downpayment means event might be cancelled even if reservation fee was made.
- Downpayment and Reservation Fee is refundable and transferrable if event is cancelled by organizers but NON transferrable if participant backed out after downpayment.
- Participants would be required to sign a waver before the trip.
- Participants will need to follow the Leave No Trace Policy.
- Highlight Photos would be provided 15-20 Days after the trip.
- Travel Video would be provided 3-4 weeks after the trip.
- Organizers can reschedule or cancel the event due to the following:
Bad Weather Condition, Temporary Closure of the Location
or if number of prticipants does not reach minimum number (9 pax )
Number of going participants in this event page does not reflect our list*
For inquries and reservations,
Contact 09951476441 or send a message to Malaya Travels