About this eventRead more See less
RuckBo! Ruck&Run Challenge by Golden Vest Events is the first ever Ruck and Run event in the Philippines.
Rucking was first designed as part of our training program for obstacle course racing until we found out that it is part of the training program for the military, law enforcement, and first responders here and around the world. Soldiers usually carry around 20 Kilograms of gear around their body while marching long distances as part of their training. Their ruck weight includes; ammunition, first aid kits, food, communication equipment, armor, and everything they need for war.
However, they are not just the ones who ruck. Everyone has experienced Rucking! When we were kids, we ruck to school with books and notebooks strapped on our backs. How heavy was that?! Look around you, the daily Magtataho, Tinapa guys, and Puto at Kutsinta men also ruck! Firefighters climb ladders, ropes, burning buildings; they are rucking with metal tanks on their backs just to save our lives. The people who commute to work with stuff on their backpacks, they ruck! Mountain climbers, they ruck! And we, who found this sport for fitness and fun, we ruck!
On this event, you will experience running (others walk) carrying a backpack with moderate weight strapped on your back plus, you will also experience task and movement based challenges spread throughout the course to test your mettle and grit.
RuckBo! Ruck&Run Challenge
Remy Field, Subic Bay Freeport Zone
January 27, 2019
Assembly Time: 5:00AM
Registration Fee: P950
Gun Start: 6:00AM
Inclusions: Finisher Shirt, Finisher Medal, Race Bib,
Registration Fee: P750
Gun Start: 6:30AM
Inclusions: Finisher Shirt, Finisher Medal, Race Bib
Karmida Necita T. Rodriguez
Karmida Necita T. Rodriguez
Banco De Oro (BDO)
007 700 421 002
Michaelangelo K Ting koo
East West Bank
Manilyn R. Ting
1. Full name of participant
2. Birthday & Age
3. Home Address
3. Cellphone Number
4. E-mail Address
5. Shirt Size
6. Emergency Contact Person & Number
• Black Eye Combat and Fitness - Victory Liner Building, Olongapo City
• Workout Worx Fitness Center - Ramcon Bldg, 3rd floor, bonifacio St. Dinalupihan, Bataan
Registration is until January 15 2019
Sign up Now!!
• Bring your ruck / backpack with weight, 7KG for Men, 5KG for Women. Please come to the event early, bibs will be assigned on the race day, backpacks will be weighed and checked on the race day.
• Race fuel, food and hydration is not included in ruck weight
• Do and accomplish tasks that are ahead of you • If you wish to exceed ruck / backpack weight limit, you are free to do so. • Earphones are not allowed • Strictly NO LITTERING. Keep your wrappers with you. • Obey race rules and marshall commands.
• Bring your positive attitude and smile even when times are tough.
For more information please contact us at:
+63 949 157 4055
+63 919 245 4709
+63 917 623 8766
look for Miko or Dada
RuckBo! Ruck&Run Challenge's proceeds will benefit the cause of Ang Bata at Kalinga, Volunteers of Children’s Welfare, Inc. S.E.C. Registration No. AN095-00191. Ang Bata at Kalinga VCWI is a non-stock, non-profit, non-sectarian composed of young professionals, students, and civic minded individuals bounded by common desire of uplifting the quality of lives of children by mobilizing community to work together towards the total development of children.