About this eventRead more See less
RUN-JOG-WALK the DAVAO50 2018
Sunday, 25 February 2018
4:00AM - 2:00PM | Davao Philippines
NO RESERVATIONS AND OR ON-SITE CONFIRMATION
CUT-OFF TIME: COT
50 Km: 10-Hours Cut-Off
24 Km: 4 Hours Cut-Off
EVENT VENUE DETAILS
FLAG-OFF TIME: 4:00 AM
STARTING LINE: Eagle Ridge Resort
FINISH LINE: Malagos Park, Calinan
AID STATION: Every 5-7 Km
//All registration fees are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable//
=== 50 Km ===
P1,800.00 Now until Wednesday, 31 January 2018.
=== 24 Km ===
P1,200.00 Now until Wednesday, 31 January 2018
CONFIRMATION OF ENTRY:
1) BPI & BDO Bank Deposit. We'll send you the details once we have received your registration form.
Please pay to this account: [email protected]
• Entrants must be above 15 years old. Age is taken as of event day.
• Entrants 19 and Below must have a written and signed parental consent.
=== FOR 50 KM and 24 KM Distance Categories ===
1) TOP 3 PODIUM Medal & Plaque (Men’s & Women’s)
-FOR 50 KM Runners - 1 Pair Altra Running Shoes each for Champion M/F. Feetures! socks to all Top 3 Podium
-FOR 24 KM Runners - Feetures! socks to all Top 3 (NO ALTRA SHOES)
2) TOP 3 AGE GROUP (M/F - Men’s & Women’s)
Age Group with Brass Plate:
3) BIGGEST TEAM DELEGATION PLAQUE (Group Must Have At Least Ten (10) Entrants)
4) LUCKY DRAW - To Be Drawn During Race Briefing.
ALTRA RUNNING SHOES 1 Pair
FEETURES! SOCKS 3 Pairs
OS1st Compression Calf Sleeves 1 Pair
RUNNERS' ENTITLEMENT 50KM/24KM
1) Finisher's T-Shirt - dri fit, unisex fit
2) Finisher's Medal - 2.5" brass
3) Post Race Meal and Beer/Drinks
4) Lucky Draw During Race Briefing
5) Product discount of twenty percent (20%) from regular priced items; ALTRA, FEETURES! sock, OOFOS, OS1st Compression
6) Hot/Cold Drinks and light snacks during Race BIB Collection/Race Briefing
7) FOR 50 Km entrants ONLY -> FINISHER'S TROPHY *New to this edition.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: Sunday, 25 February 2018
12:00 MN - Race Venue Opens @ EAGLE RIDGE RESORT.
2:00 AM - Baggage Deposit Opens
3:00 AM - Race BIB Collection
3:15 AM - Race Briefing with hot/cold drinks and light food
4:00 AM - FLAG-OFF 50KM/24KM Runners
4:00 AM - 2:00 PM - Race Duration
9:00 AM - 24KM Race Cut-Off - Post Race Breakfast Meal
2:00 PM - 50KM Race Cut-Off - Post Race Brunch Meal
2:30 PM - Baggage Deposit Closes @ MALAGOS PARK
3:00 PM - Event Venue Closes @ MALAGOS PARK
The race is open to the public. There is a minimum pre-qualification criteria to participate;
For 50 KM Ultra Classic -- Entrants must be a finisher of at least 2 half-marathon distance and or 1 full-marathon distance. Avid ultra marathon runners are welcome to participate.
For 24 KM Speed Challenge -- Entrants must be a finisher of at least two (2) 10 Km or 15 Km distances and or one (1) half-marathon distance. Avid ultra marathon runners are welcome to participate if they want to take up the Speed Challenge.
The DAVAO50 event will comprise of running in the dark and night running gears are mandatory. Runners will be flagged off on the early morning of Sunday 25th February, 2018.
This is a minimum support, self-sustaining race. Aid stations will only be available every 5-7 Km or so.
Runners must run with their own hydration system i.e. hydration vest, hydration bag, hydration belt, hand-held system etc.
For event inquiry, kindly e-mail us at [email protected] re:DAVAO50
Race Director reserves the right to change the course, distance, aid station arrangements or placement and other matter pertaining to the race event and venue. The decision of the Race Director is final and is not subject to negotiation(s) and/or appeal(s).