8:00 PM McDo Quezon Ave. Tabi ng Kfc at 7/11
9: 00 PM ETD
6: 00AM ETA BANAUE
9:00 AM ETA Sagada.
9:30 AM Start Explore Sagada
Echo Valley Tour
St. Mary Episcopal Church
12:00 NN blue soil mountain
1 : 00 Check in
2:00 PM Sumaging Cave
4:00 PM ETD to Lake Danum
5:30 PM Sunset watching
7:00 PM Back To Hotel
8:00 PM Dinner (own account)
9:00 PM Early Lights Off
3:00 AM Wake Up Call
4:00 AM ETD to Kitel Pan Sunrise Viewing
6:00 AM Back to Hotel for Breakfast
8:00 AM Check out. Proceed trek Bomod-ok Falls or Pongas Falls
12:00 NN ETD from falls jump off. Proceed lunch at Yoghurt house.
2:00 PM ETD from Sagada. Drop by at Souvenir Shop
8:00 PM ETA Dinner
9:00 PM ETD Manila
3:00 AM ETA at Manila
SPLUNKING or Connecting Cave 400php per head
Confirmation Down Payment : 1500php
Money transfer thru LBC, Cebuana
Serafin muñoz jr
BDO SAVINGS ACCOUNT
SERAFIN MUÑOZ JR
- This is a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis.
- "NO DOWN PAYMENT, NO GUARANTEED SLOT "
- Down Payment is non-refundable but transferable
- In case of NO SHOW, down payment/full payment shall be forfeited.
- We have the right to cancel any event if the minimum number of guests is not reached or due to unfavorable weather condition. Thus, guests will be offered alternate tour option or be provided with a full refund.
- Itineraries and arranged sightseeing are subject to change at any time due to circumstances beyond our control.
1.Reservation is on a "first come, first served" basis.
2.Reservation fee is 1500.00 pesos to secure a slot, balance shall be paid upon meet up.
3.Reservation fee is non-refundable but transferrable to new participant/s for the same event. It is responsibility of the participant to look for replacement.
4.Last minute back out (1 week before departure) is considered sold and shall be charged the full event fee.
5.The host/s has the right to cancel the event.
-if the weather seems unfavorable on the date of event.
-if the minimum number of participants is not met, downpayment shall be refunded.
6.In case the event will be rescheduled and participant is not available on the rescheduled date/s, reservation fee/downpayment shall be refunded or can be used on other buhay bundok events.
- Bag Tag
Round-trip airconditioned service van
Fuel, toll fees
1 Night accomodation in Sagada
guide fee hanging coffins
**breakfast day 1
SumaguingCave - Short Caving P150
Bomod-ok falls - Entrance fee and Guide 100 per pax
Northern flowers atok benguet 200 per head (optional if open)
Blue soil mountain 100 pesos
Meal dinner day 1 sharing 150
(Kasama na charge sa lutuan)