About this eventRead more See less
●Major jumpoff: Brgy. Lantuyan, Baco, Oriental Mindoro
●Alternate jumpoff: Brgy. Bayanan, Baco, Oriental Mindoro
● 2582 MASL
● Hours to summit: 15-18 hours
●Specs: Major climb, Difficulty 9/9, Trail class 2-4
●Features: River crossings, mossy forests, rocky ridges
--- A FRIENDLY REMINDERS TO ALL---
- A portion of the responsibility for this adventure must go to the hikers themselves.
- You must be equiped and have an adequate gears for us to be aware of the potential dangers of hypothermia appears is existent.
- Climbers/Hikers have a load limit of 15 kg per head, as I've said before, you choose to climb, you train to carry your own load and stop slaving other people! If you're not fit enough to load yourself, shell out money for another guide. If you don't want to spend extra cash or carry heavy loads, you've chosen the wrong hobby.
- A healthy respect for the element on any trip to mountain areas is very important
- Liquor is strictly not allowed during the climb.
DISCLAIMER: please be advised that Mt. Halcon is a major climb and is one of the country's toughest mountains to climb. hiking mt halcon is not a walk-in -the park. if you wish to climb this mountain, YOU NEED TO BE PHISICALLY PREPARED.
WARNING: LIMATIK WILL BE ABUNDANT
※medical certificate (fit to climb)
※ BMC certificate or 2 major climb certificate (w/ xerox copy)
※Valid ID with photocopy
-※Tune-Up Climb (atleast 2x )
Option: Traverse (Mt. Arayat ,Mt. Makiling & Pantarak Trav )
※Pre-Climb meeting schedule to be announce soon!
4 DAYS PROPER CLIMB VIA LANTUYAN TRAIL TO (SUMMIT ASSAULT)
Day 0 (April 1 ,Sunday Night)
10:00pm- Assembly at JAM LINER BUS TERMINAL in Buendia corner Taft
10:30pm- ETD Manila to Batangas Port
01:30am- ETA Batangas Pier, take ferry to Calapan
Day 1 (April 2, Monday)
03:00am- ETD to calapan port , ride a boat to calapan Mindoro.
06:00am- ETA Calapan Pier, Ride jeepney bound to Baco
07:00am- ETA BACO MUNICIPALITY / eat Bfast
07:30am Arrange for permit (1-2 hrs)
08:30am Buy final supplies
09:30am- ETD Baco Municipal Hall to Lantuyang village jumpoff.
10:30pm- ETA jumpoff.
Register / Arrange for guides
12:00pm- Start trek via Lantuyan trail
05:00pm- ETA LANDSLIDE, emergency camping site..PITCH TENT!
07:00pm- eat dinner…
09:00pm- LIGHTS OFF!!
Day 2( APRIL 3, TUESDAY )
04:00am- Wake Up call
05:00am- Breakfast / Prepare for the hike / Break Camp
07:00am- Start Trek
09:00am - ETA APLAYA CAMPSITE, resume trek to Dulangan River
10:00am- ETA DULANGAN RIVER, River crossing, Resume Trek.
10:30am- Entering mossy forest! (Regroup).
12:00pm- ETA magAsawang ilog. (river crossing).
01:00pm - ETA FALLS, water source..take Lunch
02:00pm - proceed to Camp 3, last 1 river cross.. major assault to camp 3.
05:00pm - ETA CAMP 3,KARAUAYAN CAMP pitch tent (water source).
07:00pm - Eat dinner
09:00pm- lights off!! Maaga pa ang summiting kinabukasan…
Day 3 (APRIL 4, WEDNESDAY)
03:00am- Wake-up call
04:00am- Start summit assault
05:30am- ETA SUMMIT / cook foods for bfast!
06:00am- SUNRISE VIEWING
07:30am- Headback to camp 3
08:30am- ETA camp 3, break camp!!
09:30am- Start Descend to Dulangan River
01:00pm- ETA Dulangan river.. start ascend to APLAYA campsite
02:30pm- Arrive in Aplaya campsite, resume trek to landslide campsite
05:00pm- Prepare foods for dinner.
07:00pm- DINNER TIME
09:00pm- LIGHTS OFF!!
Day 4 (APRIL 5, THURSDAY -Back trail to Lantuyan)
04:00am- wake -Up call/ Breakcamp/ prepare foods for Breakfast!
07:00am- Start descend.
02:30am- ETA Jump off…TIDY UP!! WASH UP!!
04:00pm- Back to Baco tourism
05:00pm- Arrive in Baco , log out at tourism office.
05:30pm- ETD to CAlapan port
09:00pm -Take ferry back to Batangas
01:00am- ETA Batangas. Take bus back to Manila
04:00am- ETA Manila
LIMITED SLOTS OF 15 PAX ONLY!!
EVENT FEE: P 3000 only!!
RESERVATION FEE: 1000php..
Deadline of Payment is on March 1-15, 2018
✔RT Ferry Boat (Batangas pier-Calapan- Batangas)
✔Guide fee (4days)
✔ Environmental fee
✔Brgy. Fee /Donations
✔ camping fee
✔ Registration fee
✔ Drifit event shirt
✔ The Budgetarian Adhike Bagtag
✔ R/T Rented Jeep (calapan-jop-calapan)
❎ RT Bus fare (Manila-Batangas-Manila)
❎Porter fee (mandatory)
❎ entrance fee in resort (sidetrip)(optional)
❎ Foods for the whole climb.
- Reservation fee per person is to secured slot.
- Once deposited, reservation fee is Non REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to another person. Pls. Notify asap or atleast 10 days before the climb for any substitution.
- Balance is to be settled on actual day of climb/tour.
- 1st to deposit will be prioritized, 1st come 1st serve basis.
- Cancellation of climb on the day of departure will deem the reservation payment no Refundable.
6.Last minute back out will be considered as sold.
- Distribution/signing of waiver will be on the day of climb/tour.
8.Itinerary may change depends on pax paced and due to weather condition (expect the unexpected).
- Wear proper hiking/sports attire.
10.You may Practice LNT Principles it's a must!!
- Take Nothing but pictures
- Leave nothing but footprints
- Kill nothing but Time
- Keep Nothing but Memories
See event description
See event description