About this eventRead more See less
DIEhikers Unlimited Event
SIngle Hike Climb
"Being single doesn't mean you're weak. It means you have to use that time to work on yourself and grow as an individual."
MT. SAWI + MT. MAPAIT
EVENT FEE: 1500
• Van Transfers RT
• All Registration Fee
• All Guide Fee
• Exclusive Event Shirt Single for February 14
Day 0 February 13 2019
11:30pm - Assembly at Mcdo Greenfield
Day 1 February 14 2019
12:30am - ETD Mcdo Greenfield Manila
04:30am - ETA Galbadon/ Secure Guide
05:00am - Start Trek
03:30pm - ETA Jumpoff/ Wash up
06:00pm - ETD Nueva Ecija
10:00pm - ETA Manila
Complete Itinerary will be share for sure joiners only
Things to bring:
Trail Water (2-3L)
Trail food Pack Lunch (Saktong panawid gutom lang, kasi may boodle fight tayo)
First aid kit Cap/sunblock
Poncho/rain gear (Just in case)
Camera / Powerbank
NOTES TO REMEMBER
1. Please make sure that your body is conditioned well. You can start jogging so your heart and lungs would be ready.
2. DON'T FORGET TO WATERPROOF YOUR THINGS!
3. Expect the UNEXPECTED.
FINAL REMINDERS, MUST READ!!
1. Following the LNT (Leave no trace) principle
- Every participant is REQUIRED to bring their own garbage bag.
- Wala po tayong iiwang kalat (kung anong inakyat, yun din ang ibababa) mula sa malaking kalat hanggang sa pinakamaliit na candy wrapper or upos ng sigarilyo.
-BYOW (Bring your own water)
- May water sources naman kaya baunin lang yung kaya.
3. Grouping on trail.
- Buddy system.
- Make sure na may kasama kayo throughout the trail.
*Wag pong mag-cocommit hanggang di po kayo sure..
Participants must practice this principles: :)
L E A V E N O T R A C E P R I N C I P L E S
Plan Ahead and Prepare
Dispose of Waste Properly
Leave What You Find
Be Considerate of Other Visitors
Leave Nothing But Footprint
Take Nothing But Pictures
Kill Nothing But Time
The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition,participants pacing,traffic,etc but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itinerary.
The Organizer or Event Coordinator has the right to change or adjust the Itinerary with prior notice to Guest/Participants.
800 php must be secure to reserve slot before February 07, 2019 to be send to BPI. Down payment is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to new participants. Also accepting full payments.
Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI)
Account Name: Vianca Kyle Arisgado
Account No.: 9909-1506-44
PHONE : 09665396009
Name: Sanremark B. DyLBC/CEBUANA/PALAWAN EXPRESS
If you have question, suggestion or inquiry please contact us.
PLEASE LIKE US ON FB PAGE:
Happy Trail and Godbless