02:00 AM – Meet up McDonald's KIA Theater Gateway Cubao
03:00 AM – ETD to Nasugbu, Batangas
05:30 ETA AM – Brgy Sitio Bayabasan (km83); register; secure guide; breakfast
06:30 AM – Start trek
09:00 AM – ETA Mt. Talamitam summit; photo ops
09:30 AM – Traverse to Mt. Apayang
10:30 AM – ETA Mt. Apayang summit; photo ops
11:00 AM – Start descend
01:00 PM – ETA Layong Bato River; Lunch; swim
03:00 PM – Continue hike to Jumpoff
04:00 PM – ETA Jumpoff
05:00 PM – ETD to Manila
09:00 PM – ETA Manila
NOTE: Itinerary serves as a guide and may vary from actual due to several factors; i.e. weather, trail pacing, obstructions, etc.
“WE HIKE AS A TEAM”
“Walang iwanan. Lahat sama-sama.”
THINGS TO BRING:
• Drinking water 2L
• Trail foods (jelly ace, nuts, chocolates, raisins, biscuits)
• Lunch (packed meal – own account)
• Hiking shoes/sandals
• Trekking pole
• Headlamp / flashlight
• Sunblock & Toiletries
• First aid & Personal medicines
• Good camera/power bank
• Extra clothes & socks
• Plastic bags for wet clothes
• Garbage bag for waste
• Extra cash
Waterproof your bag
• First to pay down payment, first to secure slot.
• Down payment is non-refundable, but transferrable.
• Remaining balance to be paid on the event day.
• The organizer has the right to cancel the event in case of bad weather condition, failure to meet the minimum number of participants, or due to uncontrollable circumstances.
• In case of cancellation, the event maybe rescheduled. Otherwise payment shall be refunded.
Via Bank Deposit:
BDO ACCT# 004260018429
***BPI ACCT# 1959208367
Via Remittance Center: Cebuana, MLuiller, LBC
Receiver: CONSTANTE ALMUETE
Address: Project 8, Quezon City
• Know your limitations. Mid or Major Hikes are not for beginners.
• If you have medical condition or allergy please notify us. Doctor’s certificate maybe required.
• Be sure to inform your family about this event.
• Send PM or TEXT for any query.
• Please adhere to LNT Principles (Leave No Trace).
TRAVEL ▪ ENJOY ▪ CARE
• Land transfer (RT Pick-up point to Jump-off)
• Registration Fee
• Entrance Fee to Layong Bato River
• Guide Fee
• Bag Tag
• Trail food & Meals
• Wash-up P25
• Other personal expenses
• (Estimate budget for exclusions: P250)