About this eventRead more See less
TARAK RIDGE DAYHIKE
Jump off point: Brgy. Alas-asin, Mariveles
LLA: 14°30.357′N, 120°30′E, 1,006 MASL (ridge) 1,130 MASL (peak)
Days required / Hours to summit: 2 days, 5-6 hours
Specs: Major climb, Difficulty 4/9, Trail class 3
Event Date: Febuary 9, 2019
Event Fee: 1,100 Php
Van service RT
Fuel & Toll Fees
not mention above
12:30 AM Meet up at Mcdo Starmall Crossing Edsa Shaw
01:30 PM ETD to Mariveles
03:30 AM ETA at Alas-Asin Mariveles, Register, Secure Guides
04:00 AM Start Trek
04:30 AM ETA at Nanay Cordings House
07:00 AM ETA at Papaya River, Water source, Take 5
07:30 AM Start assault to Ridge Campsite
11:30 AM ETA at Tarak Ridge, Lunch, Take 5, Picture2
12:30 PM Trek to Summit
01:30 PM ETA at Summit!
02:00 PM Descend to Jumfpoff
07:00 PM ETA of Jumpdoff, Wash up
07:30 PM ETD to Manila
11:00 PM ETA at Manila?
THINGS TO BRING:
2-3L of water
Trail foods (jellyace, Chocolates, Nuts etc.)
Extra Clothes (pamalit)
Sun Protection (arm sleeves, hats,sunblock etc.)
Garbage Bag (LNT-Leave No Trace)
Poncho/Raincoat (if ever umulan)
EVENT DESCRIPTION AND REMINDERS
- The event is open for solo/group joiner.
- The ITINERARY is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition, participants pacing, traffic etc. but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the itenerary.
- The Team PIC-Partner In Climb has the right to change or adjust the itenerary with prior notice to guest/participants.
To reserve your slot on an any PIC event, please deposit Php 800.00 to secure your slot. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
The deposit is STRICTLY NON-REFUNDABLE. CANNOT be use on the other upcoming events of the Team.
NO Downpayment, NO Secure slot
Send us a copy of your transaction slip with name once payment is done.
Deposit your reservation thru:
Bank of the Philippine Islands
Account name: Cherry Joy San Pedro
Account number: 2829-0341-85
Contact Person: Cj San Pedro 09352371212
Cancellation by Participant
- If you cancel your participation on any PIC event for any reason, the cancellation policy will apply, with no exceptions. We wish we could compensate people for unforseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc), but we have costs already incurred when reserving guide personel on the event and vans. We have designed our cancellation policy to be as compassionate as possible in the case that your plans change.
- MINOR CLIMB, Cancellation 5 days before the climb is considered sold. Strictly Non-refundable but trasferable to others/proxy.
- MAJOR CLIMB, Cancellation 10 days before the climb you shall required to pay the fullpayment event fee. Strictly Non-refundable but transferable to others/proxy.
+ Cancellation by the Organizer
We have never had to cancel an event, however, if we do cancel a trip due of unexpected circumstances, we will refund to you all deposits and payments you have paid. In the unlikely event that PIC must Reschedule an event due to weather condition, natural disaster or few participants, we cannot guarantee a refund.
- Team PIC-Partner In Climb
Please NO last minute backout!