About this eventRead more See less
Jump off point: Brgy. Alas-asin, Mariveles
LLA: 14°30.357′N, 120°30′E, 1,006 MASL (ridge); 1,130 MASL (peak)
Specs: Major climb, Difficulty 4/9, Trail class 3
EVENT FEE: 1000 PHP
TARGET: 12 Pax only!!
● RT Van Transfer RT (Centris-Mariveles-Centris)
● Registration Fee
● Guide Fee
● Mang Inasal (Dinner)
● Not Mentioned Above
THINGS TO BRING:
● Pack Breakfast and Lunch
● Valid ID
● Arm sleeves
● 2-3 Liters water, depending on your personal consumption
● Trail food
● First aid kit
● Poncho (incase of rain)
● Extra money
This Itinerary will serve as guide during our your, but can possibly change in many factors like traffic, weather, pacing of participants Etc. But we will make sure to follow this Guide as much as possible as we can.
Day 0 - March 24, Saturday
2000 Calltime/Meetup @ Mcdo Centris beside BMW
2100 Travel to Mariveles, Bataan
Day 1 - March 25, Sunday
0200 ETA Alas Asin Barangay Hall (Registration)
0300 ETA Nanay Lording's Hut (Orrientation, Final Briefing, Secure Guides)
0330 Start Trek
0630 ETA Papaya River /Breakfast/ Regroup
0700 Ascend to the Ridge
1000 ETA Tarak Ridge Photo ops
1130 Start Descend
1230 ETA Papaya River (Rest/ Regroup)
1330 Start Descend
1500 ETA Jumpoff/Wash up
1700 ETA Barangay Hall (Logout)
1730 ETD Manila
1900 Dinner at Mang Inasal ?
2300 ETA Centris
Leave No Trace Principles
- Plan ahead and prepare
- Travel and camp on
- Dispose of waste properly
- Leave what you find
- Respect wildlife
- Minimize campire impacts
- Be Considerate of other Visitors
● The down-payment is (500 PHP) required for reservation and payment of such like transportation.
●It is non-refundable but transferable to new proxy/participants.
●The event is open for solo or group.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
● Be friendly :)
● Last minute backout/ No Show is considered as SOLD.
● The organizer has the right to cancel the event if number of participants are not met or due to unfavourable weather condition. Thus, guests will be offered alternate tour option or be provided with a full refund.
● Itineraries and arranged sightseeing are subject to change at any time due to circumstances beyond our control.
Acount #: 3219126734
Alejandro B Capuz
Brgy. Bagumbayan, Taguig City
You can send via:
Cebuana, Palawan and LBC
Kindly send me a private message along with the screenshot of receipt as a proof of payment.