About this eventRead more See less
Jump off point: Brgy. Alas-asin, Mariveles
LLA: 14°30.357′N, 120°30′E, 1,006 MASL (ridge); 1,130 MASL (peak)
Days required / Hours to summit: 2 days, 5-6 hours
Specs:Major climb,Difficulty 4/9,Trail class 3
0100 – Assembly time at mcdo quezon ave, beside mrt quezon ave. station
0200 – ETD to Alas Asin Barangay hall
0430 – ETA Alas Asin Barangay Hall
0530 – ETA to Aling Cording’s hut Register and give donation.
0600 – Start trek
0800– Arrival at Papaya River
0830 – Start ascend to the Ridge
1100 – ETA Tarak Ridge. Photos. Rest.(lunch)
1200 – Start descend
1400 – ETA Papaya river (lunch, swimming, photo-ops and kwentuhan to the max)
1430 – Back at jump off. Tidy up.
1630 – ETA Jump off
1730 – Back at barangay hall and log-out
1830 -- dinner at the karenderia along alas asin national road
1900 -- ETD to Manila
2200 -- ETA to MCDO (Quezon ave. MRT station)
"CLIMB AT YOUR OWN RISK"
What to bring:
- 2 - 3L H20
-personal 1st aid kit
LNT (leave no trace)
Light pack lang po tayo ah...pang dayhike lang po...
Event fee: PHP750
Donation to Nanay Kording
Reservation: 500(Deducted to Event Fee)
PNB savings account no.:
Kieven John Oboza
Kieven John L. Oboza
- “Pay Php500 of Registration Fee to confirm your slot” and “First reg.-first serve” policy.
- Reservation/ registration fee is non-refundable but transferable to new participants and effective on the set date/s only.
- Slot Reservation, Please pay dp or full payment using money transfer Either cebuana or palawan express.
- The organizer has the right to cancel the event if the circumtances call for it
- Make sure to prepare and condition yourself
- "Climb at your own risk.."
- nothing follows -