About this eventRead more See less
Gregorio del Pilar, Ilocos Sur
Major jumpoff: Poblacion, Gregorio del Pilar
LLA: 1388 MASL
Days required / hours to summit: 2 days / 6-8 hours
Specs: Major climb, Difficulty 5/9, Trail class 1-4, Historical trail
An exciting new destination in the Ilocos Region is Tirad Peak, which towers above the historical trail of Tirad Pass.
(C) Pinoy Mountaineer
Tirad Peak event side trip Bago Resort
November 9-10, 2019 Sat Sun
Damage fee 2,500
Deadline of Reservation Fee 1,000php October 20, 2019
You can send your deposit on this BDO Account INFO:
Bdo acc number
Van transfer from Greenfield to Tirad vice versa
2. Drivers Meal
3. Food- Lunch, Dinner, Bfast (3 hosted meals)
5. EAPH personalized bagtag
10pm ETD manila - ilocos sur
Day 1 November 09, 2019
7am ETA Candon Ilocos
8am ETA candon market buy supply take rented jeep
9am ETD Candon market to brgy. gregorio del pilar
11am ETA brgy. Gregorio Del Pilar ( eat pack lunch, arrange guide, register)
1230pm Start trek
5pm ETA camp site ( set camp prepare dinner, social prepare breakfast)
Day 2 November 10, 2019
3am Wake up call (food were prepared that night)
4am Start trek
450am Last watersource
640am Start of grassland going to tirad peak
730am Arrival Tirad Peak
830am Start descend
11am Tirad Pass Marker Campsite (Lunch)
1230pm Start Descend
230 Bago Resort swimming
5pm Arrival Candon City
6pm Vigan buy pasalubong/Dinner
12mn ETA manila
Things to bring:
Trash bag (LNT)
Toiletries, Extra clothes
Trail food, Snack
Gadget, Powerbank, Extra Money
Water (at least 2 liters or depending on your water consumption), Water proof your things
Note: Leave your kaartehan sa bahay.
- Itinerary may change depending on
the situation, like weather and
capacity of the participants.
- Organizer is not liable for any lost or
damages or your valuables.
- Hike at your own risk
- Follow Leave No Trace (LNT)
LEAVE NO TRACE PRINCIPLES (LNT):
- Plan ahead & prepare
- Travel & camp on durable surfaces
- Dispose of waste properly
- Pack it in, pack it out
- Properly dispose of what you can't
- Leave what you find
- Minimize use and impacts of fire
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Slot Reservation is on "First come, First serve basis"
2. Reservation fee is needed to reserve / secure a slot, and need to pay 14 Days / 2 weeks before the date of the event. The remaining balance to be pay in full upon meet up.
3. Reservation fee is "Non-refundable, but transferable" for the new participant, in case the original participant is backing out.
4. Cancellation / Last minute back out 7 days before the event, the slot is considered sold, and need to pay the remaining balance.
5. The organizer/s has the right to cancel the event "FORCE MAJURE";
-and if only cancelled by the local government, and alike
-if the required numbers of the participants is not met
(Reservation fee is refundable)
6. Please arrive 10 minutes before the event.
Lateness can be viewed as disrespectful to the other participants
Please like and follow our page.